• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I am out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sullivan

leaving... i will expand more later, but it will be my last post here.

Tsunaii

eMummeh
aw. bye. *ponders*
who the fuck are you anyway?

Adiuvo

I'm surprised you lasted as long as you did Sullivan. Bye I guess, though we all know you'll be back soon ;)

Slasher

Suck It
I have to second the whole putting Sullivan's face in your Avatar/Signature and mocking him thing.

It's fucking childish and stupid. Isn't this forum supposed to be full of mature members?

Slasher

Suck It
Were you on IRC yesterday night ?

No, I don't care for it much anymore

Heh... That's funny.

Yeah what I meant moreso was that aren't people here supposed to show a certain degree of maturity? What's being displayed by a handful of members of this site doesn't even break the childish line.

The behaviour shown by these individuals is fucking stupid and that's all I really have to say about it.

Leecher

No, I don't care for it much anymore

Yeah what I meant moreso was that aren't people here supposed to show a certain degree of maturity? What's being displayed by a handful of members of this site doesn't even break the childish line.

The behaviour shown by these individuals is fucking stupid and that's all I really have to say about it.

Hence the name M for Mature. I'm not sure what really caused this conclusion to take place, but farewell Sullivan. Whoever provoked you enough to leave is a big douche.

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
It's because Sullivan is incredibly irritating 9 times out of 10, and quite frankly half of the people who have bashed him got sick and tired of it.

I've known sullivan in previous forums(I didn't know it was him until I saw the truedef), and I was fed up with it ages ago. The reason I have a strong disliking toward him is due to him feeling the necessity to fit in using whatever means necessary, and moreso the fact that he was saying that he was buying that one monitor with his "money" that "he earned", when it was allowance, which is by no means earned.

Quite frankly I just mess with him, I think his reactions are funny. However, if I'm needed to stop, I will.

ilyace

Hence the name M for Mature. I'm not sure what really caused this conclusion to take place, but farewell Sullivan. [HIGHLIGHT]Whoever provoked you enough to leave is a big douche[/HIGHLIGHT].

You've got it backwards ;)

-chw42-

Like a Boss
This was bound to happen sooner or later...

People just don't love Sullivan here.

Leecher

It's because Sullivan is incredibly irritating 9 times out of 10, and quite frankly half of the people who have bashed him got sick and tired of it.

I've known sullivan in previous forums(I didn't know it was him until I saw the truedef), and I was fed up with it ages ago. The reason I have a strong disliking toward him is due to him feeling the necessity to fit in using whatever means necessary, and moreso the fact that he was saying that he was buying that one monitor with his "money" that "he earned", when it was allowance, which is by no means earned.

Quite frankly I just mess with him, I think his reactions are funny. However, if I'm needed to stop, I will.

If you were so fed up with Sullivan's attitude, you could have always added his username in the Ignore List. But I agree with Slasher, the whole avatar thing looks pretty harsh in my opinion. Sure it's all a joke, unfortunately it led to this. But enough is enough, I wasn't even present when this took place, therefore I don't have anything else to say. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.