• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I am out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilyace

If you were so fed up with Sullivan's attitude, you could have always added his username in the Ignore List. But I agree with Slasher, the whole avatar thing looks pretty harsh in my opinion. Sure it's all a joke, unfortunately it led to this. But enough is enough, I wasn't even present when this took place, therefore I don't have anything else to say. ;)

Well the avatar thing isn't what led to this. It's a lot more than that.

Sullivan

Ok, well maybe this will be like 1/2 out of two posts before I leave.

But just me saying that I am leaving, and the reply's I get, is the reason I am leaving. Read them and see.

Very childish, I just don't see a point in me staying in a community, where I am not welcomed, and I am contradicted on everything I post. Even coming from Qj, which was a great forum at the time of its PSP period, I thought this place would be better, and I could start fresh... but don't know what happened. Anyways, I will have to say a few things in particular to certain members, one member I WILL NOT FORGET, is Adiuvo. One of the most helpful members at Qj, not sure if he still is hanging around there.

Yes I admit, it, I am an ass, and a bit show-off-ish. And for that I am sorry.

Really sorry.

And I am not sure if I am just taking stuff to seriously, but a lot of posts, its like I am ridiculed upon, which makes me want to post a thread like this.

~Sullivan~ <--- For the good times...

EDIT: At Frenchyfry, you have really no say so in anything...

Everything from your avatar, to the quote in your sig, plus the image in your sig which was a simple mistake spelling in which you exploited to make yourself feel better... in which, I don't know how you get any enjoyment out of it period, its quite sad.

I really like madsoul for pointing out the things he did, as well as Slasher. Thanks. bbl

Adiuvo

I got banned at QJ thanks to Shawn thinking every single post from former mods there was filled with hostility.

Anyway, you don't really need to leave just because there are three members that excessively dislike you then post about it Sullivan. It's not like MOST of the people here hate you, only a few. It may seem like more since they're vocal about it, but nobody who has a neutral or positive opinion would post, unless it's a thread like this.

ilyace

Ok, well maybe this will be like 1/2 out of two posts before I leave.

But just me saying that I am leaving, and the reply's I get, is the reason I am leaving. Read them and see.

Very childish, I just don't see a point in me staying in a community, where I am not welcomed, and I am contradicted on everything I post. Even coming from Qj, which was a great forum at the time of its PSP period, I thought this place would be better, and I could start fresh... but don't know what happened. Anyways, I will have to say a few things in particular to certain members, one member I WILL NOT FORGET, is Adiuvo. One of the most helpful members at Qj, not sure if he still is hanging around there.

Yes I admit, it, I am an ass, and a bit show-off-ish. And for that I am sorry.

Really sorry.

And I am not sure if I am just taking stuff to seriously, but a lot of posts, its like I am ridiculed upon, which makes me want to post a thread like this.

~Sullivan~ <--- For the good times...

[HIGHLIGHT]EDIT: At Frenchyfry, you have really no say so in anything...

Everything from your avatar, to the quote in your sig, plus the image in your sig which was a simple mistake spelling in which you exploited to make yourself feel better... in which, I don't know how you get any enjoyment out of it period, its quite sad.[/HIGHLIGHT]

I really like madsoul for pointing out the things he did, as well as Slasher. Thanks. bbl

I do have a say. You're a dumbshit and always have been. I tried being nice but it doesn't work out too well. And feel free to keep calling me Frenchy long after ive changed my name

twelve

I'm not dead
This is fucking disgusting. Sullivan has been bullied to the point that he's leaving the forums. So very mature. I'm sure all of the children on IRC are having a great time laughing at this.

Sullivan - report anything against you and it will be dealt with appropriately. Don't just give in to the asshats on this forum that have nothing better to do than troll you all day long.

Everyone else - report anything Sullivan does wrong and it will be dealt with appropriately too. There's no need to reply to it.

And lastly if anyone has a problem with any member on these forums then put them on your ignore list. You wont have to see another one of their posts ever again. They wont be able to PM you ever again. As far as you can see that member will have left the forums anyway. To help you all out clicking the link below will put Sullivan on your ignore list:
http://forums.mformature.net/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=84

Scorned

I'd like to say though, for the record, although i agree that Sullivan is quite oblivious about things, idk why so many people started PMSing about. Frankly, i thought it always added a nice touch of humor to a thread, a good hearty lol every so often.

When a person acts completely and arrogantly like a dumbshit, examples such as eurogamer or goldrush, then i can relate in why itd be funny to start sigging pictures or quoting them, but when people go all out, especially on someone thats just...Sullivan, its like you guys made a fan club. I mean your whole self being in this whole forum is dictated by Sullivans image. (Your is in the general audience that does such things)

Peace.

Scorned

I like Sullivan. He has the power to piss people off without trying. He reminds me of me in my early QJ days.

+1

Its the not trying that makes him so great. I just dont understand why people get so easily aggravated with someone thats obviously so hilarious.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Wow.
This is an awesome community where everyone thinks its cool to bash on one person.

This is stupid. People need to stop picking on Sullivan, every time he posts, he gets flame.
It gets annoying and it degrades this site. I come here to get information and talk to "mature" people, yet every time Sullivan posts, there are bound to be the same 2 or 3 members posting in the thread flaming him.

People need to grow up. And with the whole avatar/sig-making fun of Sullivan, grow up. Quit acting so childish.

chrono6456

Most of his posts are spam and/or useless, or, if the thread has anything to do remotely with money, he flaunts his wealth.

Also, I think this just about sums up his need for attention....he's still here, reading up what we're saying about him.

sull.jpg

Robby

Los Doyers!
Who cares if hes reading a thread he made? Funny how you take your time to see what he is doing, screenshot it, upload it, then post. Hilarious. You're giving him the attention he want.

If you think all he does is spam, ignore him as Phil said. Problem solved.

...Oh wait, I forgot making fun of him makes you instantly cool. My bad.

EvilSeph

Administrator
This thread is getting out of hand. Before it gets any worse, I'm locking this thread pending investigation and a staff decision on what should be done.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I hate to see members leave, but I think it's wise that everyone takes a break now and then from the online communities that plague them ;) We've given you a lot of advice of the past few months (well you've asked for help on a few occasions) and while you received criticism we also provided you with the answers that you required. Take this time to go out and enjoy life ;) In all honesty the way you told us everything about prom, just revealed a bit too much about yourself. Stick with one girl and don't try to do anything too special or things that you've seen on tv to impress one, just be yourself.

To our members - grow up, seriously!

Status
Not open for further replies.