• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I beat my fiancee at scrabble

pcstalljr

teen! hide your daughters
well, heres this, im not taking this. i love her, and no. i wasnt "rubing in your face" like an ass hole would. i was happy. not allowed to be happy?

sure im 17. if you have a problem with me marring so early....go screw yourself. i will take anything from these forums and apologize. but this is where im laying my law.

im not an ass, i dont rub it in her face. but if you wernt such a dick. you would have though "Gee, i wonder whats above that." you think it could be me: "no way! i finally won! lol maybe im getting better" and fee: "ya ya just keep thinging that :p dork"? oh no! it couldn't be? :eek: im actually nice to her. and ya.she probably let me win. but i was happy that i won 1 game in around 40.

and if you have a personal vendetta against people like that. theres a currect way to approach it. not swearing at them.

im only saying this once. i am tired of explaining my self to other people. i am marrying her because thats what i feel is right in my heart. we have been dating longer then my freaking dad was with my mother. longer then anyone that i know. so im doing what i feel is right.

If you have any more rude comments. keep them to your self and stfu because im not going to take them. got it?

Zx30

Beto
Alright alright alright. Maybe we got off the wrong internet foot here.
I don't have a problem with you marrying at 17.
I didn't mean to insult you with cursing. I just use cursing as a word enhancer. To make it sound like it's more serious than it really is. You'll get use to it.

Example
That's a big roach.
That's a big fucking roach.

The 2nd one sounds more dangerous/serious to me...
And from what I saw, it looked like rubbing it in her face. Just giving my opinion on the matter is all. And yeah I did think "I wonder what he said before that". But I went based off of what was presented.
So let's kick back and forget this ever happened..or something like that. How does that saying go. I don't know.
Hi. I'm Zx30. *hands you a pepsi*

pcstalljr

Alright alright alright. Maybe we got off the wrong internet foot here.
I don't have a problem with you marrying at 17.
I didn't mean to insult you with cursing. I just use cursing as a word enhancer. To make it sound like it's more serious than it really is. You'll get use to it.

Example
That's a big roach.
That's a big fucking roach.

The 2nd one sounds more dangerous/serious to me...
And from what I saw, it looked like rubbing it in her face. Just giving my opinion on the matter is all. And yeah I did think "I wonder what he said before that". But I went based off of what was presented.
So let's kick back and forget this ever happened..or something like that. How does that saying go. I don't know.
Hi. I'm Zx30. *hands you a pepsi*

yep. sorry, im just defencive when it comes to her haha. anyway. we should start a scrabble game on here. on the arcade that would be awesome. (nice play with the use of my location btw :p) *:D PEPSI!* haha

pcstalljr

I'm a dick sometimes. Not sure why. But I respect that you protect her.
I apologize as well.

But yes, it would be pretty cool to have a scrabble game here in the forums.

eh. it gets the best of us. but like i said in the +rep. kudos for stepping up to the plate. every other forum i have been on. people run away when called out like that