• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I give free girl advice

Andy

Champion of the Sun
hey thanks for doing this. i've been a bit confused recently with something so i appreciate it.

ok so at school a few days ago i caught a really hot girl checking me out (or at least thats what i thought she was doing). i smiled at her and gave her a wink and she quickly turned away, idk what i did wrong there...
later in we had gym class we were playing bball (mixed teams and she was on the other team). when i had the ball she bumped into me and kind of hugged me, pretending to be trying to get the ball but there was obviously something sexual as you are not supposed to do this!

anyway later after class i decided to make my move. she was walking with her friends towards the cafeteria, and as i walked past her i slapped her ass. i didnt know if i should do it lightly or not but i think i did it too hard and it might have hurt. i've heard from lots of people that girls really like this.instead she flipped!! , shoved me away and slapped me in the face. she called me a creep and everyone around just laughed at me. i started to cry which made them laugh even more so i ran home. its been 3 days and i havent been back to school since as i am afraid everyone will laugh at me again.

now my question is why did she do this and how can i have sex with her? thanks ilyace

ilyace

hey thanks for doing this. i've been a bit confused recently with something so i appreciate it.

ok so at school a few days ago i caught a really hot girl checking me out (or at least thats what i thought she was doing). i smiled at her and gave her a wink and she quickly turned away, idk what i did wrong there...
later in we had gym class we were playing bball (mixed teams and she was on the other team). when i had the ball she bumped into me and kind of hugged me, pretending to be trying to get the ball but there was obviously something sexual as you are not supposed to do this!

anyway later after class i decided to make my move. she was walking with her friends towards the cafeteria, and as i walked past her i slapped her ass. i didnt know if i should do it lightly or not but i think i did it too hard and it might have hurt. i've heard from lots of people that girls really like this.instead she flipped!! , shoved me away and slapped me in the face. she called me a creep and everyone around just laughed at me. i started to cry which made them laugh even more so i ran home. its been 3 days and i havent been back to school since as i am afraid everyone will laugh at me again.

now my question is why did she do this and how can i have sex with her? thanks ilyace

First of all Andy, let me thank you for sharing such a story, it was quite a wonderful read.

It seems there is a lot of confusion between the two of you. My basic diagnosis is that (because of the way you described the girl's reaction) this type of girl required a little more convincing than a slap on the ass in order to engage in sexual intercourse with you. The fact that she cried shows embarrassment, embarrassment that you were only interested in her ass. Women need a man to be interested in their entire bodies. So, as you may see, the slap on the ass showed interest on your part in only her ass, not in anything else.

I believe a proper solution to this would be as follows: Go back to school and find this girl again. This time however, instead of just slapping her ass, try grabbing her ass in one hand, squeezing one of her breasts in another, and start making out with her. That way, you're showing interest in more than just "her ass". Once you've done that, I'd say you should relinquish control and sight.

I truly believe once you've followed my advice, this female will have no choice but to have sex with you.

Dan

Contributor
I like a girl but she has a disability and it's parents think I'm taking advantage.

Will pretending I have a disability help? It worked for Jonny Knoxville in The Ringer.

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
Well, since you're doing this, I figure I might as well ask for advice.

Last week, I think I fell in love, I mean, truly, truly fell in love.
I've liked this girl, Miranda, for quite some time now (about as long as I can remember), but it wasn't until last Friday that she found out. My parents went out of town for a couple days to take a breather from this town, but I had to stay home because of work. So while my parents were gone, Miranda and I went into my room to "watch a movie."
We laid on my bed, and she rested her head on me when, all of a sudden, we started making out. Before I knew it, she was asking me if I had a condom.
Long story short, we went to Rite Aid today for a pregnancy test and I need to know how to tell my parents I got my sister pregnant.

BlackSheep

any who try sticking your fingers in her vagina that will show her your love for her and your willingness to have intercourse with her

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Well, since you're doing this, I figure I might as well ask for advice.

Last week, I think I fell in love, I mean, truly, truly fell in love.
I've liked this girl, Miranda, for quite some time now (about as long as I can remember), but it wasn't until last Friday that she found out. My parents went out of town for a couple days to take a breather from this town, but I had to stay home because of work. So while my parents were gone, Miranda and I went into my room to "watch a movie."
We laid on my bed, and she rested her head on me when, all of a sudden, we started making out. Before I knew it, she was asking me if I had a condom.
Long story short, we went to Rite Aid today for a pregnancy test and I need to know how to tell my parents I got my sister pregnant.

have you tried kicking her in the stomach?

Adiuvo

Falconlinkpunch.jpg

^^Do that.

mootjeuh

oh ok, so it went like this:
when sober:
hey sis, wanna go to an awesome party? i'm sure nothing life-changing will happen
sure thing bro! lemme just grab my purse

when wasted:
hey sis, wanna make out? i'm we'll just stop at that
sure thing bro! lemme just grab a condom

lol, i still cant believe you knocked up your sister

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
oh ok, so it went like this:
when sober:
hey sis, wanna go to an awesome party? i'm sure nothing life-changing will happen
sure thing bro! lemme just grab my purse

when wasted:
hey sis, wanna make out? i'm we'll just stop at that
sure thing bro! lemme just grab a condom

lol, i still cant believe you knocked up your sister

That was close to it, except we came home and started making out.
Got some videos too, if anyone wants those.

[Please, please, pleeeaaasssseee nobody tell me they think I'm serious]