• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I give up! *cries!* lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeno Templar

Xeno Templar
After researching PSP reverse-engineering for about a month now, i have deceided to give in, its just WAY TOO CONFUSING! Its not as easy as i first thought it would be, i nvr would have guessed so much went into programming this portable console, i thought it was going to be easy but, to no avail, it REALLY is a LOT of work $ony put into it, DAMN, IM LOST!
I wanted to reverse-engineer it to try and program 5 plugins (CXMB, BattWarn, UltimateVSHMenu, Sysconf_spoofer & DayViewer) into the F0 so i can remove them from my MSs AND try to make the XMB come up kinda like a Windows-type of user-interface, program a mouse pointer to automatically appear in the center of the screen at start-up, exiting out of a game, app., internet, etc. (every time you go back to the XMB, so u can easily find it) and make the analog stick like a mouse on a computer (control the pointer) Instead of it saying START or having the Windows logo (Win 7) itll either say PSP or have the PS logo and all the same things that are on the XMB (Settings, Photo, Music, Video, Game, Network & PSNetwork) in the START (PSP/PS logo) Menu, while still having all the luxories (im not sure if thats spelled right, excuse my BAD spelling, plz) that a hacked PSP has! (plugins, isos/csos, recovery menu & MAYBE even make it so the system can recognize BOTH .PTF & .CTF (Hence, integrating the CXMB into the MAIN XMB/VSH programming) so u can switch between either type w/OUT the use of OFW (as if $ony had given us the option of either/or from the very start) etc. pretty much just change the user-interface and make ATLEAST those 5 plugins a PERMANENT part of the SYSTEM's MAIN programming) But i do NOT have the patience for this stuff and, as i said before, its TOO confusing!
Srry, but i cant be a developer, OBVIOUSLY!

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
After researching PSP reverse-engineering for about a month now, i have deceided to give in, its just WAY TOO CONFUSING! Its not as easy as i first thought it would be, i nvr would have guessed so much went into programming this portable console, i thought it was going to be easy but, to no avail, it REALLY is a LOT of work $ony put into it, DAMN, IM LOST!
I wanted to reverse-engineer it to try and program 5 plugins (CXMB, BattWarn, UltimateVSHMenu, Sysconf_spoofer & DayViewer) into the F0 so i can remove them from my MSs AND try to make the XMB come up kinda like a Windows-type of user-interface, program a mouse pointer to automatically appear in the center of the screen at start-up, exiting out of a game, app., internet, etc. (every time you go back to the XMB, so u can easily find it) and make the analog stick like a mouse on a computer (control the pointer) Instead of it saying START or having the Windows logo (Win 7) itll either say PSP or have the PS logo and all the same things that are on the XMB (Settings, Photo, Music, Video, Game, Network & PSNetwork) in the START (PSP/PS logo) Menu, while still having all the luxories (im not sure if thats spelled right, excuse my BAD spelling, plz) that a hacked PSP has! (plugins, isos/csos, recovery menu & MAYBE even make it so the system can recognize BOTH .PTF & .CTF (Hence, integrating the CXMB into the MAIN XMB/VSH programming) so u can switch between either type w/OUT the use of OFW (as if $ony had given us the option of either/or from the very start) etc. pretty much just change the user-interface and make ATLEAST those 5 plugins a PERMANENT part of the SYSTEM's MAIN programming) But i do NOT have the patience for this stuff and, as i said before, its TOO confusing!
Srry, but i cant be a developer, OBVIOUSLY!

Obviously sir, you are an idiot.

You cannot reverse engineer if you barely know how to program. Also the goals you've ser for yourself are not only totally irrealistic but utterly impossible to attain.

My advice, start with the basics. Move on from there.

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
I'm really sorry, but I have to agree with KerzaPlanes, in saying that you seem pretty thick. Aside from the programming aspect to your post (which I didn't even really understand), the thread title, and the general grammar and structure of that post was just plain awful. It was a real pain to read. Is there really any need for all those capital letters? I appreciate that most of it was probably to emphasise points, but seriously, there are other ways to get feelings across other than to use the caps lock key. Also, I don't really understand the point of the thread.

To add to what KerzaPlanes said about starting with the basics, try basic English. I'm not going to be patronising and link to a site about grammar or spelling, because, believe it or not, I'm actually trying to be constructive, and I assume you know proper English anyway. I'm just telling you to use it, because as I said before, that post was just awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.