• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSN Indie PC Shmup Really Big Sky Headed to PSN as Big Sky: Infinity

eXo

M for Messenger
Really-Big-Sky.jpg

If you're a PlayStation 3 owner looking for an indie fix, or a PlayStation Vita adopter who wants to put those dual analog sticks to good use, you should definitely watch out for Big Sky: Infinity. Originally released for the PC as Really Big Sky, this indie twin-stick shooter will see some updates when it hits the PlayStation Network.

Developer Boss Baddie is teaming up with Voofoo Studios and Riptide Publishing to create the updated version of Really Big Sky, which will sport several new modes and all-new enemies[...]

Continue reading: Indie PC Shmup Really Big Sky Headed to PSN as Big Sky: Infinity...

hush404

Wait... I question how surprised you were at a Steam sale... :p Those things happen more than... I dunno, the sun comes up? :p

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
this gameplay looks pretty interesting, might pick it up.

also, how come these are posted as "eXo" instead of your forums handle?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
this gameplay looks pretty interesting, might pick it up.

also, how come these are posted as "eXo" instead of your forums handle?

It's just because he didn't have a forum account when the front page account was created. I'll get it sorted.