• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

inFAMOUS 2

Bran

Yell
Oh god. I'm really upset with how Cole looks. I can understand growing out your hair, but his face is just completely different. I really got attached to the design of Cole in the first game.

Also did he already have those Tattoo's? If he makes cars and guns explode by touching them I think he'd kill the tattoo artist if he tried to get those after the electric powers.

And ZEKE looks the same. FUCK them dood. How do you screw up the main character but the stupid sidekick looks the same?

Riorio99

I quite liked Zeke, and I'm not sure how they're gonna explain the change of Cole, but i'm fine with it.

Adiuvo

I hate Cole's face so much. The hair is fine, face is not. Evil Cole is going to need to have some form of plastic surgery if he doesn't want to look ridiculous. The original face was perfectly good as neutral, and could easily fit both personalities.

Seth

MD Party Room
Oh god. I'm really upset with how Cole looks. I can understand growing out your hair, but his face is just completely different. I really got attached to the design of Cole in the first game.

Also did he already have those Tattoo's? If he makes cars and guns explode by touching them I think he'd kill the tattoo artist if he tried to get those after the electric powers.

And ZEKE looks the same. FUCK them dood. How do you screw up the main character but the stupid sidekick looks the same?

Im sure he has grow so powerful that it no longer happens and he can now control how his power touches things.

Riorio99

I'm thinking maybe he starts as old Cole, and the changes more depending on how you play the game. That or an unlockable costume.

TeamOverload

Demo is out now for those of you interested. I never finished off the first one, but once the welcome back package is back I definitely plan to (I had sold the game, but now's a good chance to get it again). Second one you definitely seem a lot more powerful right when the game starts, you're fast, and the action is fluid. I love it. Not sure how I feel about the new voice actor for Cole though, not nearly as good in my eyes.

Seth

MD Party Room
Just picked up the game a while ago, reviews have been mixed some love it some say meh..

fA1yj.jpg

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I completely forgot this released today. The first one was the first game I got a platinum on.

Seth

MD Party Room
That screenshot make the game look really bad. I love the first game, Hopefully I'll get to play this one sometime
Someone just had a bad capture card, the gfx of this game are bomb and way better than the first, however there no GOW or uncharted

TeamOverload

I completely forgot this released today. The first one was the first game I got a platinum on.

You clearly didn't watch the Sony presser yesterday then. They repped it then, and if you watched the one on the PS.Blog they discussed it before AND after the press conference.

That's one thing I didn't like that both Nintendo and Sony did. Nintendo wasted time talking about Pokedex 3D which was ALREADY available (and that was the last mention of the 3DS at the conference..WHAT?) and Sony spent time talking about Infamous 2 which is out now. E3 shouldn't be used to whore your latest products, we want to see stuff we normally can't, not things that we can and have already played >_< *end rant*

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Yeah, I haven't been able to watch any of the press events while at work. I've just been getting news from reading live blog archives.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
This game is just as good as the first in my opinion. I've been playing for a while and just got to the second island going through a "good" playthrough. I'll definitely be doing another run down the "evil" path.