• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

iPhone/iPod Touch General Discussion

eighty4

wtf...

I have just gotten a new ipod touch 2g and jailbreaked with redsnow. Now when i tried installing Installous it wont appear on the homescreen. I have tried uninstalling and installing it again over and over. Its just not visible at all! It says its installed in Cydia. :( Have they blocked it for new users or something?

SSH and change it's permissions.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
wtf...

I have just gotten a new ipod touch 2g and jailbreaked with redsnow. Now when i tried installing Installous it wont appear on the homescreen. I have tried uninstalling and installing it again over and over. Its just not visible at all! It says its installed in Cydia. :( Have they blocked it for new users or something?

Did you install mobileinstallationpatch?

madsoul

Did you install mobileinstallationpatch?

should i install it before installing installous?

here is a vid on what happend when i try installing the app btw:

YouTube - wtf...

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM EST ----------

SSH and change it's permissions.

eh... this damn SSHing... -__-

what is the easiest way of doing that again?

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
wtf...

If you have SB settings installed try loading it up (swipe the top of the screen), press More, than go to Hide Icons and you should be able to turn it on which will allow you to see it.

You can also use Quick Gold (in cydia) and just type in 'installous' to find it if the above doesn't work

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
wtf...

Tried Respringing?
EDIT: Uhhh... Never mind.

andyauff

Is there supposed to be a new iPod Touch announced at WWDC? I'm just getting into iPod Touch as I'm getting $229 off my 32GB one because I'm buying a Macbook Pro. I'm just wondering if I should wait to see if a new model comes out or just buy the current one.

Colm

Minor speed and battery improvements? Damn, these guys need Steve back. Seriously? Not worth the price, at all.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
Has anybody tried Real Racing yet? Best racing game IMO.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM EST ----------

Breaking News!

I've sold my iPhone 3G for 400 smackaroonis.

Are you planning to get the 3GS or something?

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM EST ----------

Library access to apps :D Bring on the audiosurf clones.

There already is one called BeatRider. It lets you upload songs to their server via a computer and then you download them onto the game. It's not the same as Audiosurf, but it detects the beats. I would love an Audiosurf clone. That game rules.