• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Is there a good place to...

Frozty

Ever since I sold my PSP 3k on ebay and got a rachet and clank bundle from ebay with 6.00 i can't seem to sell my psp.Anyone got any good idea on how to sell it, or is there another place or way to sell it ,and when if I sell it how can i be 100% I buy on with 5.03 or below?:huh:

Dan

Contributor
FFS PUT THIS IN THE PSP SECTION SO I CAN BLOCK IT.

You've basically only just got it, why do you want to sell it?

MenaceInc

Staff Member
FFS PUT THIS IN THE PSP SECTION SO I CAN BLOCK IT.

You've basically only just got it, why do you want to sell it?

I'd assume because he realised he can't load his...'backups'

Frozty

Dude , you have another PSP , use that for your backups that actually aren't backups

how about you shut up when you don't know me I do dont have pirated games i use backups because my little brother also want to play killzone while i do!!!!

Access_Denied

how about you shut up when you don't know me I do dont have pirated games i use backups because my little brother also want to play killzone while i do!!!!

Which means that you have to buy 2 copies of it. Don't try to lie and say you don't play pirated games. Anybody who claims to actually use 'backups' is lying. I pirate, and I'll admit it. I won't pass it off as some 'backup' bull-shit.

And if you want to sell it, find someone to buy it. It's pretty easy. Gamestop, Game Crazy, pawn shops, eBay, Craigslist, etc. Pick your poison. And obviously, you're going to get less than you paid. If you expect anything else, you expect too much.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
People, people let's calm down okay? I'm hate piracy as much as the next guy, but there comes a point when it escalates to a ridiculous point. You're about to reach that point. Let's act on presumption of innocence unless there's something that really indicates that he DOES want to pirate. So far there hasn't been, he's just asking for a little help. No need to go so far.

Anyways, apart from eBay I can't really help... Maybe forums with trading?

Frozty

Which means that you have to buy 2 copies of it. Don't try to lie and say you don't play pirated games. Anybody who claims to actually use 'backups' is lying. I pirate, and I'll admit it. I won't pass it off as some 'backup' bull-shit.

And if you want to sell it, find someone to buy it. It's pretty easy. Gamestop, Game Crazy, pawn shops, eBay, Craigslist, etc. Pick your poison. And obviously, you're going to get less than you paid. If you expect anything else, you expect too much.

1.You can't say I pirated unless your certain and i do use backups to play my games thru irshell because i dont want to buy another copy because i dont have the money.

2.thx for the places but gamestop is the last place i'd go to because they rip you off

Access_Denied

1.You can't say I pirated unless your certain and i do use backups to play my games thru irshell because i dont want to buy another copy because i dont have the money.

2.thx for the places but gamestop is the last place i'd go to because they rip you off

1. That IS piracy. If you want 2 people to play the game, BUY 2 COPIES. If you wanted to, you could say that ALL pirates are simply 'sharing' the game, because their 'best friend' has it, and they want to play together.

2. Gamestop is a good place to trade things if you catch the deals. And if you don't want to do that, try eBay or Craigslist. There's game trading websites that you can use, but I'd rather just sell it on eBay, eat the fees and get it over with.

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
If you don't want ebay, you could go to an online trading forum, trade for a 2k (limited edition so you are sure of mobo) or 1k. Th trader would be happy and so would you. P.S, let your brother use 3k to play killzone and you can play with the other PSP (suggestion)

Frozty

If you don't want ebay, you could go to an online trading forum, trade for a 2k (limited edition so you are sure of mobo) or 1k. Th trader would be happy and so would you. P.S, let your brother use 3k to play killzone and you can play with the other PSP (suggestion)

my brother and I both have 3ks,I have a 3k and 2k thou,but I prefer the new 3000 screen and built in mic. I use my 2k to test certain plugins and homebrew because I can unbrick it.