• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Is version flasher safe for PSP-3000?

psp318player

SMOOTH HACKER
I'm missing the apps and hombrews I used on my PSP-2000. (screen broken), so now I'm with a 3000 that has 6.20 TN HEN-C. I want to pretend that I'm running an M33 CFW. Not to trick anyone on the internet, but to get back to my old days (pretending).But heres my question. Is firmware spoofer/version flasher safe for a PSP-3000?

Alex

I'm missing the apps and hombrews I used on my PSP-2000. (screen broken), so now I'm with a 3000 that has 6.20 TN HEN-C. I want to pretend that I'm running an M33 CFW. Not to trick anyone on the internet, but to get back to my old days (pretending).But heres my question. Is firmware spoofer/version flasher safe for a PSP-3000?

If the HEN Supports plugins, theres a plugin called m33 ever or something like that. It should do the trick. Although i havent followed the scene in ages

Hellcat

Contributor
Everything that contains "flash" in it's name or function describtion is NOT save for a PSP3000.

Everything.

Not save.

If there is a plugin version, like suggested by the previous poster, then it's OK, but not if it needs writing to the flash.