• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

kills to deaths

Justdie

I feel safe in my BOX
ok this is realy simple all you do is tell me what is your best online kill to deaths on any game
ifyou want you can post your headtshots and what not. (estimates are good also)

Mineis Battlefield 2: 279kills to 128deaths. and around 80-90 HEADSHOTS.

BOOMHEADSHOT!!!
(insert epicness here)

PR0fessor Burnt

this dosnt really belond in the coliseum more in general offtopic

if its in just 1 game then it would be star wars battle front were i got 40 deaths and 300 kills

over all im not to sure

J

jx233

153 frags in one online game on Halo. After that, on a game after that, at 69 frags, I was banned from the server b/c of too much frags (points).

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I remember playing on CSS on old HZR server 2v1 against me and having like 15-1 kpd...was truely epic....god, that was like 3 years ago now :(

also,I agree that this belongs in off-topic...I'll move it now

Justdie

I feel safe in my BOX
ok im sorry about the mix up it...

Justdie

I feel safe in my BOX
hey has any one here ever played online and one of the top players got into your game and like messed up your KDR and stuff.

cause i was playing a game and i guy named XxFAMOUSxX came in and started pwning every one. My KDR went from 2.89 to 1.69 in like 2 minutes even though i boom headshoted him like 20 times...

d1ddy

LTTP : but no one has as much game as me >:]
and in before its shooped becuase its not :wink:

game is cod : WaW if you didnt know :p

Justdie

I feel safe in my BOX
Dang d1ddy thats one pretty round you played ther. i havent come even close to that on my games.

Roe

It's because he's d1ddy. My K:D is usually pretty shitty except when I played in sniper servers in Halo.

Justdie

I feel safe in my BOX
ya ima pretty good sniper myself but when it comes down to it my kdr is so terrible that its always like 2 deaths for 1 kill. dude i just noticed i suck bad.