• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Leaked GTA IV Code Hits Torrents

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
gtaleak3.jpg

According to numerous reports, release group "iCON" has leaked the PAL Xbox 360 version of Grand Theft Auto IV onto a number of torrent sites. It weighs in at 6.32 GB and appears to be the real deal, with unscrupulous individuals now posting gameplay clips on GameTrailers and the like, which will no doubt be swiftly taken down by Take-Two's legal team soon.

If you do happen to have a modded Xbox 360, we hope that you can wait six more days to purchase the real thing and not resort to illegal activities.

porchemasi

So true :( Games like this deserve to be baught, i mean common folks!

Go work literally 1 shift anywhere! make your $60 and buy GTA! If we keep pirating they wont make anymore games ...

Look at Ubisoft quitting FPS games since they said theres no money anymore in FPS games!

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
Oh man! I'm having orgasmes while watching gameplay videos.

Oh man, yes, yes, yes.

d1ddy

Whatever I respect the company more than I do most video game companies , So this will be a purchase for me ;)

jalaldevil

Sad

Usually games get leaked on the day or 1-3 days ealier, But 6 weeks is too much, Hope GTA IV break halo 3 record, despite halo sucking real bad i still want GTA IV to do well.
It's like one of the greatest games ever.

Richlando

It will kill Halo...and then Killzone2 will "FINISH HIM".
By the way, anyone have any missions or packages for me? The wait is killing me...it's insane really,I think about the game every day I wake up as it looms closer..I'm going to be at Gamestop around 9:30ish Monday waiting on the midnight launch..no sleep that night..