• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Left 4 Dead

Seth

MD Party Room

Slasher

Suck It
I'm considering it, but I've been spending way to much money on games lately lol. Usually I can get by with spending leisurly (movies, dinners, fast food), and of course leaving room for booze, but once I add games to the mix I start to lose money

Vee

z357x said:
no PS3 version as far as I know, so I'm out till that rolls around.
I'm sure there will be a PS3 one. For a period of time, all game stores posted it up as a Coming Soon game. The last time that happened was with Bioshock, before it was announced on PS3.

Bran

Yell
Vee said:
I'm sure there will be a PS3 one. For a period of time, all game stores posted it up as a Coming Soon game. The last time that happened was with Bioshock, before it was announced on PS3.
I'm sure there would be a PS3 version too, since valve has HL2 on PS3 also.
I don't mind waiting though since I have no moneys to spend on this right now.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Picking it up on 360, not PC. I prefer gaming from my couch nowadays. I'm really looking forward to this one as well. Such a great lineup for the coming weeks and months. (And past two weeks as well.)

twelve

I'm not dead
It's pretty much certain that this will eventually come to PS3. It's published by EA afterall. Lets just hope the port is done right, unlike The Orange Box.

Just because Valve don't want to work on the PS3 doesn't mean that EA wont.

That being said this is another game that I don't really see the appeal. But that might just be because it's annoying that Valve have been making this rather than HL2: Episode 3

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
twelve said:
That being said this is another game that I don't really see the appeal. But that might just be because it's annoying that Valve have been making this rather than HL2: Episode 3

That's kind of a shallow way to prejudge this game don't you think? You don't think this game looks solid and will be a very fun co-op experience? All signs point to yes from what I've read and watched in terms of gameplay. It looks like it is going to be a frantic shooter that will involve lots of teamwork for success. That should prove to be a winning formula.

twelve

I'm not dead
I think you've just hit the nail on the head. I don't look forward to co-op/multiplayer games. The only games I've played online for ages are Burnout Paradise, Wipeout HD and Little Big Planet beta.

I don't want to admit this but I think I may be slipping into casual gamer territory.

Bran

Yell
twelve said:
I think you've just hit the nail on the head. I don't look forward to co-op/multiplayer games. The only games I've played online for ages are Burnout Paradise, Wipeout HD and Little Big Planet beta.

I don't want to admit this but I think I may be slipping into casual gamer territory.
Dood I'll play games online with you if I had some to play, aha. Timezones mean naught to me.

We should LBP when it comes out in your country. lol

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I hear you man. I still enjoy a nice single player game I take take my time with, but I still love co-op'ing and playing MP games with friends and bullshitting with people.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
This is the game I'm looking forward the most right now. I love co-op games and I'm a fucking nerd when it comes to zombie shit.

Mast3r_Shak3

I'm looking forward to this game.

Valve has NEVER let me down when it comes to any game so I'm pretty stoked... I need some cash though, I also gotta buy WotLK...sigh.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I had the beta demo and I loved it!
The demo was soooo much fun, I think I will be picking this game up.