• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Lime Green Nintendo DS Lite Bundle Heading Stateside

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
nintendodsi.jpg

By way of a now-pulled Best Buy listing, Nintendo's plans to release a lime green Nintendo DS Lite bundle in North American have been revealed. Just in time for Mother's Day, this bundle includes a copy of Personal Trainer Cooking, complete with a tropical carrying case to match.

Look for it to hit store shelves in May at a price point of $159.99. Now with the DSi out, it's a given that this bundle will get the shaft from anyone truly into gaming. But for moms not particularly interested in the latest gadgetry, it looks like a sweet deal.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
<p>being able to take low res pictures and alter them means someone is "into gaming"??</p>

No, of course not =p But really, say you owned neither system, would you still go for a DS Lite now? To me the potential of DSiWare makes it worth getting a DSi. I wouldn't say there are any titles on the service that I'd classify as must-buy yet but that'll likely change in the future.

january39

eXo Staff
cooking game? lol - must be a new approach to gaming. :)