• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Lost an eyebrow...

Robby

Los Doyers!
Well me and some friends were drinking alot last night since it was one of my friends birthday, and we drink throughout the whole night.
I drank 2 four lokos, some beer, and took shots.

Well I wake up to find out, one of my friends shaves ONE of my eyebrows.
I was pretty hungover to care, but after sleeping the whole day recovering, I look in the mirror and I started to miss my eyebrow.

My question, is how long will it take til it grows back to somewhat decent looking length.
Has anyone been in a similar situation?

El Diablo

I think you should shave the other one off to make them even imo.

Robby

Los Doyers!
That's what I've been told, but the eyebrow still has like the roots, so it's not shaved completely, just trimmed as low as possible, but from about 5 feet away it looks shaved clean.
Normally I wouldn't be too upset, but I start school next week.

I am probably going to put a band aid over it or something til it grows to a not so noticeable length.

january39

eXo Staff
Be gratefull, they never shaved it nice and clean, it is not good but it could have been worse i.e. Both eyebrows and back to bare skin.

I knew some one once and he had the same done, problem for him was it was new year's eve, he went out with an eye mask on (bit like zorro) no one knew at all. Clever F*****r :)

Cryox

Bro.
i burnt one of my eyebrows off last summer on accident. It took a couple weeks until it was grown back enough so that you couldn't notice what had happened.

Spiros

Maiki
If you're starting school next week, you should think of it like an ice-breaker when your meeting new friends, people will probably go out of their way to ask you about it, you can just explain and laugh about it.

Riorio99

My friend lost both his eyebrows in a similar situation involving fire, his grew back after about a month, I think.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
My friends and I did this to one of our friends and he rocked a bandaid over his eye for about a month. It'll take a while to grow back.

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
yea, a bandaid will just draw attention to it imo. something similar happened to a guy i went to school with, and he wore a bandaid, but when people asked him what happened, he told them "my pet bird bit me", which obviously made it even worse :biggrin:

january39

eXo Staff
Pet birds can be lethal if not properly controlled, particularly those with violent tendencies :p

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
everybody's hair grows differently My hair grows fast so I'd have my brow back within two weeks, and I could just emo swoosh until it does. This is one of those pranks I would never do to somebody, it's a little too long lasting compared to the good ol' fashioned art of drawing dicks on someone's face.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I am probably going to go the bandaid route.

The hair on my head grows fast, so I am hoping my eyebrow hair does the same.

Adiuvo

[video=youtube;u5-xS9sDuLg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5-xS9sDuLg[/video]

Anyway, you shouldn't be too fussed about it. It's a talking point and past maybe two days nobody is really going to even notice, much less care.