• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Lunar: The Silver Star Remake PSP Bound

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
lunarpsp.jpg

By way of scans from the latest issue of Famitsu, it has been confirmed that Lunar: The Silver Star is receiving the remake treatment on PSP.

At its core, this is by and large the same RPG released on the Sega CD and PSOne back in 1992 and 1996 respectively. Aside from the newly wedded title of Lunar: Harmony of Silver Star, enhancements are being made on the artsy side of things. For one, the graphics have been given a complete overhaul, now fully redrawn with town and dungeon areas presented in a isometric standpoint. Also promised is a remastered musical score along with a revamped user interface for inventory and status screens.

Game Arts, the original Lunar team, is reportedly handling development duties on the title. No word on a Western release yet, but seeing as the series carries quite a following abroad, it would be reasonable to expect another studio to take up localization.

skparasite

<p>This is fucking hot. :)</p>
<p>SSSC is one of my top RPGs of all time, can't wait for the remake! :D</p>

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Ditto.. this is one of my favorite RPGs, up there with Grandia. Too bad Working Designs, the company behind the PSOne original is no more. They always packaged their games in super fancy box sets.

Blaze_Fire

Hmm... I haven't heard of this but looks it could be worth while