• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Magical Mystery Salvia Tour (Videos too!)

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
I smoked some shit the other day. Supposedly its legal like Salvia but the guy I smoked with said it wasnt Salvia but ill tell you, ive never been so high in my life.

In the 2 hours which seemed like days a bunch of things happened.

1. My friend became the Creature From the Black Lagoon, and his friend that came over was a Giraffe/

2. I somehow managed to convince myself that my friend was a Narc so i kicked him out of my apartment

3. I thought commandos and the CIA were outside my building

4. I could feel all my organs and my digestive system

5. I discovered a psychological/philosophical connection between humans and movies

6. I thought I was going to go to jail and needed to get a plane ticket for mexico FAST

7. I talked myself into thinking I was a Hypochondriac pedophile

8. I discovered that the movie "A Knights Tale" was for gay men who still had some testosterone to make them enjoy subtle manly activities still

9. Discovered that "The Jerk" was nothing but a stereotypical funny movie about every race and culture in America during that time period and thus how the rest of the country seen these people

10. mathematically and systematically discovered that humans were evolved from all animals and not just one. Then decided I was going to become a recluse, writer and write this idea into a book

11. Changed my mind and wanted to be a rock star for the rest of my life and play the drums

12. Restated to myself that I was a hypochondriac pedophile

13. Decided to stop masturbating

14. Decided to not stop masturbating

15. Masturbated

16. Came down in a matter of like 3 seconds. Went from losing my mind to stone sober... but with a crazy head ache

All the while hearing random ominous sounds and fucking ridiculous shadows rubbing back and forth

Now it was all extremely intense but the Narc thing might be true, the guy does associate with military cops and he does seem like the type to narc people out but he is a good friend so isk if I can trust him. Thing is, he DID smoke WITH me... so that would be incriminating himself... but the military follows different laws and rules so idk if a narc would be able to do that.

Either way, hes fucking pissed as FUCK at me for bugging out and kicking him out. Ill have to explain tomorrow.

If this shit is on the level, im hooked. So fucking intense, not like any weed ive smoked before and all it was was two bowls... thats it. On the flip side, I quit my weed days like 6 years ago... Id hate to fall back into the "lazy stoner" mode I was in for so many years

Serideth

Lulz, I love the faces of meth pictures.

2euk084.jpg

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
I got absolutely fucking ripped last night. Hadn't smoked in over two months and I did two bowls last night after playing a few a games of beer pong so I was feeling like a champ.

whitehawk

Ugh, not this drug again. I had BAD BAD experiences with it. I did at October 2008, and it fucked me up ad. The trip was unenjoyable. I was just out of it for 5 minutes. When I came back, everything was mostly normal, but still felt some after effects. But the next day I still felt wierd. I didn't like it.

Long story short, I ended up breaking down many times worrying that I did permanent damage to myself, and had to go to a psychologist to deal with some bad anxiety.

I'm fine now, but fuck, Salvia made much of the last year horrible. Anxiety is just horrible.. Sure it's legal, but that's no reason to do it. It's a stupid drug, it only lasts 5 minutes, and it has only caused problems for me.

BTW, I've never done shrooms or LSD or anything. Just smoked weed (never had problems with it) and of course alcohol.

For most people, this won't happen. I'm just a worry wart and it didn't mix well with me. It won't kill you, but even if it's "harmless", it's not even fun. Don't do it.

TeamOverload

Well I smoked a bunch of this with a bong but mixed with the much stronger, more forbidden, more deadly drug WEED! I'm fuckin so spacey right now and in such an ecstatic mood but losing track of time. Great product guys. Toke up Exophase ;D Don't exile me for this.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I've been smoking weed alot lately every since I got my medical card.
I used to smoke salvia and enjoyed the trips, had one bad trip where I though I was a sock-like thing and I kept "slipping" and falling from reality and everytime I came back, the room I was in transformed. Thought I was going to be high forever and it felt like days but it was only like 5 mins.

I never mixed it with weed though.