• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 Medal of Honor Requires PSJailbreak-Killing PS3 Firmware 3.42

Seth

MD Party Room
Looks like I might get the 360 pickuppickup however blackops is a ps3 pickup since all my local friends gave me blacllass for getting mw2 on 360

Translate: MOH is a game Im going to be picking on the xbox 360, however due to the backlash of anger that my friends gave me for picking up MW2 on the 360 , I somewhat have to pick Blackops on the ps3.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Looks like I might get the 360 pickuppickup however blackops is a ps3 pickup since all my local friends gave me blacllass for getting mw2 on 360

I could never play a game like CoD on a PS3.
Everything about it just feels wrong.

Seth

MD Party Room
I had COD4 on ps3 and thought it was alright, after playing MW2 on 360 I can safely say that they feel about the same to me, and since party chat was disabled on the 360 it was not that much different on the ps3.

Robby

Los Doyers!
It may be because of my manly hands, but the PS3 controller feels awkward. When playing MW2 on it, I feel like I can break the controller.

The xbox360 controller is a perfect fit and it just feels so much comfortable.

It may be because of my manly hands, but the PS3 controller feels awkward. When playing MW2 on it, I feel like I can break the controller.

The xbox360 controller is a perfect fit and it just feels so much comfortable.

Know what you mean, the original Sixaxis felt like a toy, the Dualshock 3 had the weighting that I preferred.

But hands down the 360 has the best FPS controller. Nonetheless, it only becomes an issue in long sessions and in first person shooters.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I had COD4 on ps3 and thought it was alright, after playing MW2 on 360 I can safely say that they feel about the same to me, and since party chat was disabled on the 360 it was not that much different on the ps3.

Party chat was only disabled on certain game types. If you had a group of friends, Groundwar is a great option, and allows group chat.

Seth

MD Party Room
I pre-ordered it early this morning on Amazon, after I decided to cave in. At least I'll still be getting it on launch day and with the $20 gaming credit, can't complain too much. That'll just get taken out of my New Vegas pre-order, and then the credit from that will get taken from RB3, so I'm doing well right now in that aspect.

Might I add however, that I'm a bit concerned by the lack of reviews for the game, with it less than 12 hours away. Let's hope it ends up being a worthy purchase.

http://ps3.ign.com/objects/037/037293.html

Ign gave it a 6 if that means anything to you.

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Party chat was only disabled on certain game types. If you had a group of friends, Groundwar is a great option, and allows group chat.

Yea but it was blocked on the only 3 games modes I play.

Seth

MD Party Room

TeamOverload

Just a suggestion, but maybe we can split this off into a general thread for the game now that it's out rather than starting a whole new one?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I agree. Feel free to make one and I'll clean this up later tonight or tomorrow. I'm about to give the campaign a try after I eat dinner.

Seth

MD Party Room
Really that sweet thanks for the head up abe