• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

MfM Treasure Chest

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
Alright so we've got a pretty far reaching community here at MfM. The US, UK, Europe, etc. I'm sure other forums have done something like this before, but the idea popped into my mind earlier today.

Let's start a community 'treasure chest'. I can start. I'll throw something interesting/cool/useless in a box, and mail it to the next person. Next person adds, and mails it off, and so on and so forth. Obviously we'd have to update this thread with pictures and whatnot.

Anyone be down for something like this? We'd need a bunch of users to make it worthwhile though.

If anyone wants to do this, but needs an extra dollar or two for shipping, please speak up. I would be more than willing to send someone a few bucks/pounds/yen to get the chest shipped out to the next person.

USA Members
1. Mr. Beefy
2. amrcidiot
3. Brad
4. x3sphere
5. PSPHax0r9
6. Craig_Fairfax

Hawaii
1. Josey Wales

Europe Members
1. Serideth
2. [strike]Andy[/strike]
3. eldiablov
4. James.
5. DrLame
6. Sir_Axxewraith
7. Crank

Canada
1. tave

Serideth

I'm down like a clown for this, sounds cool, what do we do with it when it starts to get heavy and expensive to send?

eldiablov

Contributor
Maybe you could do all american participants first and them move to european members and then everyone pitches in for the last send ?

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
We could hold a compedition and the winner gets it once it gets a certain amount of items?
There you go. That sounds like a good idea.

Maybe you could do all american participants first and them move to european members and then everyone pitches in for the last send ?
Everyone post whether they're in Europe or the USA or someplace different. I'll start making a list in the OP.

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
OP updated; eighty4, if you wanna participate we've got to keep the treasure chest going and AIDS free. So we may not be able to let you participate.

iceburn!!