• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

MFM trip to Japan.

xploren

Contributor
100%!

But then again, it's what everyone else thinks. Maybe Serideth has a reasoning to go to Japan.

Like I said, just an idea.

Serideth did say most people on gaming sites want to go to Japan once in their life. Since it's a gaming site here, you guys are probably going to Japan/E3.

I think Japan would be a better idea though, it's a really cool place to see. E3 on the other hand, is a cramped gaming show that costs normal people 500 bucks to get in.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
What Eran said really. I think my parents wont respond positively if i say "I'm going to another country with some guys from a website called M For Mature, gimme moneys?"

However, i could say I'm going with Axxe..

So, if we did organize this, where would we meet and how do we know who's who?
look for the crowd of hot chicks and you'll find me in the middle.:w00t:

LOL. it's still too early in the planning stages, as seri said it's not set in stone.
But I'm going to make a preemptive suggestion that if this happens, participants should probably meet in the airport, cause it's the one place even a tourist can find.

Seth

MD Party Room
I so up for this...

Crank

Crank it up!
But I'm going to make a preemptive suggestion that if this happens, participants should probably meet in the airport, cause it's the one place even a tourist can find.

It's pretty much the only sensible solution. Then we can all get lost in Japan while finding the hotel. And then there should be Serideth standing with a sign that reads MforMature.net :p

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I'm going to start saving up and hopefully by next summer next year I'll have enough :D

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I'll be 24 by then so I'm good xD

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
Sounds like a great idea. I just got back from a Trip to Seattle. I'd have to save. This sounds neat lol.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I will go to E3 for sure. Not too shabby on Japan though.