• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

MForMature - The Wave

TeamOverload

Attempting to set up an MForMature wave for those of us who have one. If you don't, I'm sure between the group of us that do we can get some invites up. If you're interested, post your wave email here, and we'll invite you in!
This could be really useful for planning gatherings and such or for work on the Youtube project as well.

TeamOverload

Wiki defines it as: Google Wave is "a personal communication and collaboration tool" announced by Google at the Google I/O conference on May 27, 2009.[1][2] It is a web-based service, computing platform, and communications protocol designed to merge e-mail, instant messaging, wikis, and social networking.[3] It has a strong collaborative and real-time[4] focus supported by extensions that can provide, for example, spelling/grammar checking, automated translation among 40 languages,[2] and numerous other extensions.[4]

I'd go along with that. Basically, just allows groups of people to discuss things in true real time, easily share files with one another, work on projects, etc. Google is aiming to have it end up being the successor to Email, and making it a true and total platform in the future.

Dan

Contributor
mformature1 at googlewave dot com

It was an account I made for the YouTube channel, the only one I have at that :p

TeamOverload

Added you both in. Feel free to edit, change whatever you want. I just set up a really rough outline for now, not sure what else we want on it or whatever.

Colm

Well, it takes [google account username]@googlewave.com, so if your email is eranmane @ Gmail . com then it'll be eranmane @ googlewave . com