• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 Minecraft 360 Profitable In An Hour, Says Notch

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
mm.jpg

The Xbox 360 adaptation of Mojang's sandbox hit Minecraft looks to be well on its way towards shattering Xbox Live sales records. Company boss Markus "Notch" Persson tweeted earlier today that the title was profitable in the first hour of availability.
Well then. Saw the official sales numbers for the first 24 hours of Minecraft Xbox 360, and it's very, very good[...]

Continue reading: Minecraft 360 Profitable In An Hour, Says Notch...

Robby

Los Doyers!
I was bummed about that too. I guess by the time they started porting, they got too far into it to incorporate all the new features and optimizations but they did say they will eventually update it to match it's PC counterpart.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
They made some nice optimizations for the console side. It was ported by a different studio and most of the core features are there (they will update it in the future for free). I played the demo version yesterday after seeing this and must say I was definitely engrossed in the entire experience again even though I played the hell out of it on PC a year ago.

TL;DR -> I feel in love all over again.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I got bored of the PC version, but me and my friends got this and we are addicted again.
Only thing that sucks is every host has a different map, so depending on whos online and hosting, we have different maps.