• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Minecraft

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
You can now /listwp [name] to see their waypoints.

Edit: FrozenIpaq, your castle+village looks fantastic. I love the temporary work house and the mock drawbridge!

/listwp has always worked... I've used it loads.

EvilSeph

Administrator
Oh, right.

You can now /listwp [name] to see an offline player's waypoints.

See edit in the stair rotation post for how to use it.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Oh, right.

You can now /listwp [name] to see an offline player's waypoints.

See edit in the stair rotation post for how to use it.

Oh for an offline player, awesome.

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Everone needs to do "/wp ElXando yay" next time they join :)

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
22f634adbf7701e15ab36634ae0b61a8c518a7eb.jpg

o__o

Dan

Contributor
I've dug really far down across multiple areas, and I just get trapped by that unbreakable rock.

Also, what texture pack is that?

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
I've dug really far down across multiple areas, and I just get trapped by that unbreakable rock.

Also, what texture pack is that?

its my texture pack. apparently lots of people like it so when im finished with it ill post it here

EvilSeph

Administrator
What's the point of people making things if we're just going to keep restarting?

I'll make a reed farm so people can craft paper and paper stuff. I wonder if there is a way to regenerate the lower portion of the world so we can have new resources...

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I'm up for not restarting :D
Maybe later for a more major update...

Dan

Contributor
Wait, do we have to restart for the Halloween updates to take place?

Edit: Can we get fire re-enabled? I think we've gotten to the stage where griefing has stopped, and it will be really handy.

Bran

Yell
What's the point of people making things if we're just going to keep restarting?.

Have you never played with legos? Part of the fun is starting fresh. If you want to have a record of what you've made then take pictures. Josey is right, this game is in fucking ALPHA stages right now. I'd be restarting the server once every few weeks. I restart my single player game more often than the server right now. I enjoy wandering the new landscapes every time and looking for cool formations to build with.

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
Have you never played with legos? Part of the fun is starting fresh. If you want to have a record of what you've made then take pictures. Josey is right, this game is in fucking ALPHA stages right now. I'd be restarting the server once every few weeks. I restart my single player game more often than the server right now. I enjoy wandering the new landscapes every time and looking for cool formations to build with.

Thank you, some one sane.

Wait, do we have to restart for the Halloween updates to take place?

In order to get the full effect of the updates we will have to restart - otherwise the map wont have biomes. Of course we lose infinite lighting though but thats a part of the alpha testing. Id rather play the most recent game with the most recent fixes and updates than an outdated version simply because I built stuff in it. Once you build something its done and you move on to something else anyway.

Just think about it logically, restarting is no different from building something in a new area.

And the fact that we need to make a reed spawn area goes to show that we are working on a bad map anyway (ala winter)

Im not saying we NEED a restart, but we are getting a big update so we might as well take advantage of it