• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Minecraft

Bran

Yell
That's also my complaint about people bitching about the lanters and torches. Everything in this game is subject to change as it's no where near the final state. Also we should need a server restart as there are many different block types and resources being added in this update. Our map won't have them without a restart. (Except the hell ones, we'll have those)

MartinObviously

I'm Obviously just Martin
Thank you, some one sane.

I'm sane :D I only build small house, infact, I might just take it down. and donate lots of my inventory.
does anyone want lots of coal? I don't really need it :p
It takes up so much space :argh:

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
At least let me finish my f'ing castle before we restarting the server again. At the rate we're going we can't build anything big.

If needed we could run two servers, the existing one, and the Halloween update one. After I'm done with my castle we can scrap the first server

Chathurga

Stop building big castles online in a game that's undergoing rapid development.
Josey and Bran have it. We should restart when health comes into it, the game will be totally different then.

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
At least let me finish my f'ing castle before we restarting the server again. At the rate we're going we can't build anything big.

If needed we could run two servers, the existing one, and the Halloween update one. After I'm done with my castle we can scrap the first server

Are you high? Have you seen what WEVE built? We have a giant tree, a giant sky bridge and a HUGE chunk of the underground carved out as well as people have giant towers.

Youre the one trying to build a giant square castle solo in the middle of nowhere.

Dan

Contributor
339lfz9.png

roar

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Are you high? Have you seen what WEVE built? We have a giant tree, a giant sky bridge and a HUGE chunk of the underground carved out as well as people have giant towers.

Youre the one trying to build a giant square castle solo in the middle of nowhere.

Well, right now I'm the only one that's still building something it seems - hence why I brought that up. I really think we should have one server for constant building and one that gets updated with each update that comes out.

I would've built my castle in SP but I felt like giving our server something big (our previous server lacked any big projects).

Dan

Contributor
Well, right now I'm the only one that's still building something it seems - hence why I brought that up. I really think we should have one server for constant building and one that gets updated with each update that comes out.

I would've built my castle in SP but I felt like giving our server something big (our previous server lacked any big projects).

Sounds like a plan; that way urrbody's happy.

3283be3bec8224c37f099b88a78ac979b83fec86.png

I love finding these things.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
i'd suggest putting the restart off till the Halloween update, anywho, i'll probably be back on sometime next week, hope my house is still intact, still gatta finish the glass skyroom

EvilSeph

Administrator
dd7d47612b298b2864938a9362e56f4576eb8644.png

There, now leave me be to go flood Roes nazi tower

It looks awesome. Would you mind making logs slighter darker than wood (like it usually is)?

Thanks for this texture pack :)

Edit: TNT, fire and lava have been restored.

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
It looks awesome. Would you mind making logs slighter darker than wood (like it usually is)?

Thanks for this texture pack :)

Edit: TNT, fire and lava have been restored.

Fixed the contrast and pattern of logs and wood and those half blocks

This was weird, I dug into a chasm and found flowers in darkness

9358b133dd29c1c319fb9e2f66afd9e1369ee9b8.jpg

[insert poetic quote]