• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Minecraft

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
I guess disabling burning disabled most of the mechanics of lava.

Also, we can blame Sous for putting wood next to lava >.>

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Why was TNT re-enabled? :| I assume a rollback is in order then? Backups are made every hour now, so not much (if anything) would be lost.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Josey /who let's you see who's online.

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Overflowing lava completely ruined my sign! :mad:

ofl.png

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
Nice textures Josey, I like especially what you did with the destruction animation. I've added them to my rotation.

I'm guessing a rollback is in order to undo the lavapocalypse?

Thats the only thing i didnt truely design, the original person who thought up this idea did that and it fits perfectly.

Also, I think only Sous' tower is the worst. Not sure what that means but, his tower is pretty bad

EvilSeph

Administrator
Lava has been re-nerfed and will stay that way.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"

EvilSeph

Administrator
People have been building with these mechanics, so I should have just left them the same. We can have real lava in the second server.

EvilSeph

Administrator
I rolled back but I lost all my diamond. We'll see how damaging the rollback is.

Edit: Ipaq lost some stuff... I don't think I did the rollback correctly.

Edit2: I went back to current, I can't figure out how to rollback properly. I'll keep looking at it.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
WHAT DO

WHATDO.png

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Next time you guys get on, ask EvilSeph to use the cannon on your, it's awesome!

QFT.

---------- Post added 10-25-2010 at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-24-2010 at 11:44 PM ----------

25/10/10

A fuck load of griefing went down.