• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Minecraft

PR0fessor Burnt

I still play regularly.

Although I don't play on the exophase server much because I cant use cuboid or similar plugins and no one else seems to play on it

Bran

Yell
I wish I could find a server I liked. I just play on the exo one because I don't know any better. I too rarely ever see anyone else on at the same time as me.

Darkchild

The Doctor
ok.. I've been out for a while. Family issues. But I'm back.. I'm gonna see whats wrong. also, did you guys leave waypoints for me to leave your stuff?

EDIT : Aparently something weird happened to the server, it was running 4 instances at the same time! o_O
I think it corrupted the World Folder..

EDIT 2 : Seems to be giving errors on startup and on loading worldedit... disabling plugin (Tried updating, but alas, nothing changed)

EDIT 3 : Restored a backup from the world...still not starting... odd

EDIT 4 : Disabled all plugins, still not working, WTF?!

EDIT 5 : gives an unexpected exception on boot... Did Notch change the server.jar again?!

EDIT 6 : Got it working, re-enabling plugins

EDIT 7 : Its working and online now :)

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Why do minecart tracks disappear as soon as I place them anywhere? :(

MenaceInc

Staff Member
[video=youtube;X32nuDEvw-4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X32nuDEvw-4[/video]

I can't stop laughing...it's so inappropriate.

This one is a bit more light hearted but still hilarious.

[video=youtube;2lsFN5DgoLc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lsFN5DgoLc[/video]

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Can minecarts and minetrack be enabled please? No reason to not...

I want to make an epic rollercoaster around this to make it even cooler:
mc5.png

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Betterer:
mc6.png

Minetracks please :D

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
The server's down. I get to Logging In then get Timed Out.

I think the automagic restarting isn't working which is causing most of the problems.

Slasher

Suck It
Bought this game a couple of weeks ago. Kind of interesting, I guess. Needs more stuff to do, but being a beta I'll let it slide.

Tried joining this server, but it isn't working for me either.

karakura

Hello. can you please put 'aragnos' on the whitelist so i can go and help el xando with our giant floating cube

p.s thanks