• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Minecraft

MartinObviously

I'm Obviously just Martin
Anybody who wants to play Minecraft PM me, or send me a message on #OIZO for server details (I'm not touting for business, just a temporary alternative until Bukkit get's released).

/me sends Dan a PM

MenaceInc

Staff Member
[video=youtube;opuQmQy87x4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opuQmQy87x4[/video]

courtesy of Darkchild

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Server is back up, no mods.

xploren

Contributor
Man, what the fuck is that castle complex up in the air? And that huge cave going straight down next to spawn? I missed out on a lot of things while I wasn't on.

And Bran, nice job linking your cave to mine, lol.

Bran

Yell
Man, what the fuck is that castle complex up in the air? And that huge cave going straight down next to spawn? I missed out on a lot of things while I wasn't on.

And Bran, nice job linking your cave to mine, lol.
I also accidentally smashed into the wall of your house or something. I patched it up though.

Siphar

Hello erryone

Hey I'm siphar, just joined your server three days ago.

Just in case, I think I dug into Darkchilds cave a little bit, I put a ladder if you want i can patch it up, just thought i recognized the area and that an entrance to my house would be cool. =o I'm saying this because it looked like someone blocked my stairs this morning. xD Either that or I was really out of it last night.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I just found out that you can make charcoal by burning a tree block in a furnace....what witchcraft is this?