• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Minecraft

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
It's the compass mod for me, really. Isn't at least that implementable? I remember being able to use it without hMod on my server.

Noooooo damn you and your 1000th post in the Minecraft thread :p
Yeah I like /home...

Robby

Los Doyers!
Beta actually means everything should be in working condition - ESPECIALLY SERVER UPTIME

youre thinking of Alpha

Beta also means, don't be alarmed if things are buggy as things are still being tweaked and aren't final. Atleast the way beta has been used in recent memory.

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
Beta also means, don't be alarmed if things are buggy as things are still being tweaked and aren't final. Atleast the way beta has been used in recent memory.

Sure, but when you compare MC alpha to MC beta and nothing has changed..... you know

Robby

Los Doyers!
True.

I stopped playing this game shortly after it went beta. I probably won't start playing it til it goes final. It lost it's fun factor to me.

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
True.

I stopped playing this game shortly after it went beta. I probably won't start playing it til it goes final. It lost it's fun factor to me.

Same, I dont find it entertaining anymore. Even after its done I cant see myself playing any time soon.

MartinObviously

I'm Obviously just Martin
It goes like this for me, i'll play it and love it, get lazy, cheat, get bored.

you missed out the bit about griefing - which makes it more fun! a mon avis.
Sometimes I just play mindlessly to pass hours when I should be studying xD

Also, I'm not playing it much, because my PC's radeon xpress200 is only just good enough to play online with render set to normal :p

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
you missed out the bit about griefing - which makes it more fun! a mon avis.
Sometimes I just play mindlessly to pass hours when I should be studying xD

Also, I'm not playing it much, because my PC's radeon xpress200 is only just good enough to play online with render set to normal :p

Sell your borked PS3 and buy a new GPU :p

Soul9656

God Listens to Slayer
Not sure if this was posted or not, but I just seen a new app on apples AppStore "Minecraft world explorer". "Build, play, and explore Minecraft worlds". It's on launch sale for $5 right now.