• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Minecraft

Dan

Contributor
There's a version of hMod released recently that works with the latest Minecraft version, but there's hardly a large array of plugins to use with it.

And yeah the compass mod is incompatible with the latest releases.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thought this was really neat, a Visceral Games dev created it:

[video=youtube;P5OTbgs9YpU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5OTbgs9YpU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

CDJuda

not liking survival mode so much right now... everytime i join its dark and cant find a place to stay before i get blown up by creepers...

):

xploren

Contributor
not liking survival mode so much right now... everytime i join its dark and cant find a place to stay before i get blown up by creepers...

):

That's why you need a strategy to survive on your first time joining the server. Build a small little house to store things and craft tools, mine nearby, and slowly move on to bigger things.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Minecraft beta 1.3 just got released.

* Implemented a new lighting engine with the help of MrMessiahs (can be turned off)
* Changed the options around, added a new “Graphics options” button
* Added beds. If all players in a map sleeps in a bed during night, the game immediately skips until morning
* Added three new half-size blocks
* Added Delay/Repeater redstone dust blocks
* Added whitelisting to the server. To use, enter “whitelist <cmd>” where cmd is “on”, “off”, “add <player>”, “remove <player>”, “list” or “reload”
* New save file format, old maps need to be converted (that might take a while..)
* It’s now possible to have more than five save slots, and to rename saves
* Scrollbars in both the texture pack list, and in the map selection screen
* Replaced the Mojang splash image to reflect the new logo colors
* .. and a bunch of bug fixes and tweaks!

Chathurga

The new lighting and save format are the mods BetterLight and McRegion respectively.
Some strange 'wet obsidian' has been added to the terrain.png file. Also redstone has lost color information, I think it changes color depending on the strength of the signal.

DkU4Y.png

PR0fessor Burnt

First person games never work well for touch devices, I don't see this succeeding.

But why not put it on Android devices since it's written in Java.

they said that they where going to change it so that it becomes a "unique" experience works on the iPod because obviously some thing wont work if they just ported it