• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Mirror's Edge 2 Development Paused

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team

Reports have surfaced this morning suggesting that EA has rejected further development of Mirrors Edge 2. The report came when a TV report described how EA was shown a prototype of the unannounced sequel and subsequently declined further development of the title. The original game, Mirrors Edge, was a radical take on the platform games from a first-person perspective which suffered from relatively poor sales.

The report clarifies that the team at DICE are "working on something else now", presumably Battlefiled 3[...]

Continue reading: Mirror's Edge 2 Development Paused...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Bummer. I really, really hope DICE decides to pick it up again at some point. Mirror's Edge is by far of one of the best games I've played this generation. Shame it went overlooked by many.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Bummer. I really, really hope DICE decides to pick it up again at some point. Mirror's Edge is by far of one of the best games I've played this generation. Shame it went overlooked by many.

Was one of my favorite games of 2009, just wish it was a bit longer

Adiuvo

I'm definitely disappointed by this. Mirror's Edge was definitely the most innovative game of '09.