• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSV Miyamoto: PS Vita Is Powerful But Lacks Games

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
miyamoto.jpg

Legendary game designer and Mario creator Shigeru Miyamoto has praised Sony's PS Vita for its technical prowess under the hood, but expressed concern over the lack of compelling software available in an Edge interview.

"It's obviously a very hi-spec machine, and you can do lots of things with it," said Miyamoto[...]

Continue reading: Miyamoto: PS Vita Is Powerful But Lacks Games...

luiscesjr

It's very convenient for him to say that, I don't remember a console that in less than 3 months of release had 300 games and in those, 250 were AAA games. To E3 now, please.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Didn't he say the exact same thing about the original PSP?

Even if he is talking out the side of his behind, he is right.

The 3DS price dropped becuase it had no software to backup the the 250 price tag, and the same is appliable to the PS Vita. Sony however is too proud to assume such an error, and will lose a lot of sales to the 3DS for that same reason.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Still think 250 is the right price for a vita. Even with the lack of new games coming out, the few that are out imo were better then the ones that launched with the 3DS. But this month the Vita is going to be getting major releases such as resistance, mortal kombat, and I think LBP too? It looks like its already gonna pick up, just these last 2 months have been brutal because I pretty much played through the launch games already.