• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

MJ dead????

Alex

omfg im so sad and shocked, i had tickets to go to his concert in February!

A.0.A

Hunter
yeah!,. I saw it from the news!., MJ is dead!., but they say that it was not yet proven??!.,

angelsniper45

Nope its official, it was a heart condition in which I cannot spell.

And holy crap, every status on fbook is about mj.

january39

eXo Staff
Sad news, really.

Acerthief

Wow.

I was just practicin Beat It on my bass last night.

Shocked.

Alex

yh it was confirmed about 1am (GMT)
wonder if im getting my money back????

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

angelsniper45

Man...justin timberlake? thats an insult right there.

Even still though...I wouldnt be surprised if they still did it with someone else though that seemed like to big of a concert just to through out the door like that

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
I was surprised when there was an NBC special on instead of The Office and 30 Rock and a CBS special on instead of The Mentalist. More mildly pissed than surprised. Everyone hear that Farrah Fawcett passed away too? I was more torn up from that than MJ. Too bad her passing is being overshadowed by MJ's. She was important too, dammit!:glare:

Alex

yh i heard it, but i would prefer my money then to see justin timberlake. to be honest, what would be great is if they would print all the tickets for michael jackson and send them with a refund. being as, the tickets would be worth a fortune :p

Darkchild

The Doctor
saw this on planetgeek.org...

couldn't believe my eyes, still, he's in a better place now, moonwalking himself to heaven I supose...