• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Modern Warfare 2

Robby

Los Doyers!
The game got leaked for the xbox.
I've been playing it on my secondary account and boy was I impressed.

I've played 3 levels of the campaign and loved every second of it, the first level being sweet!
I played one special ops mission where you have a sniper, claymores, rpg, and a smg and you have to fight multiple waves of enemies from the rooftop of a shack.
Then I played some online player and the first match I was horrible, went 1-10
Then I started getting the hangs of things and started doing great.

Overall, this game is really living up to the hype and imo has surpassed it.

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
The game got leaked for the xbox.
I've been playing it on my secondary account and boy was I impressed.

I've played 3 levels of the campaign and loved every second of it, the first level being sweet!
I played one special ops mission where you have a sniper, claymores, rpg, and a smg and you have to fight multiple waves of enemies from the rooftop of a shack.
Then I played some online player and the first match I was horrible, went 1-10
Then I started getting the hangs of things and started doing great.

Overall, this game is really living up to the hype and imo has surpassed it.

well thats fucking killed it like C'MON!!!

Robby

Los Doyers!
I've played halo and madden 10 early while on live. Plus I got multiple consoles, about 6 of them to be exact.
The game has proper stealth so I'm good.

I didn't even want to go to bed lol.

Robby

Los Doyers!
What does that have to do with playing it early? If they start the servers early and you connect to it with a legit copy or not you can be banned if they choose to.

Same thing with Gears of War 2. I was playing that game a month early, not 11 days like this one, on the live servers, I was on the leaderboards and everything.
And here I am now, playing Modern Warfare 2 on live having the time of my life.

I risk my console being banned when I flashed it, so I am going to enjoy all the benefits of having a modded console and I'm gonna play games early.

You can sell a banned console easy for $50-70 since people want these to play games on early. Then a used console with all the cables and a controller costs $150 at Gamestop. You can sell the controller and cables for $40, so you are getting a console for basically $60

I have no job at the moment and affording a new xbox is no problem.

eighty4

Same thing with Gears of War 2. I was playing that game a month early, not 11 days like this one, on the live servers, I was on the leaderboards and everything.
And here I am now, playing Modern Warfare 2 on live having the time of my life.

I risk my console being banned when I flashed it, so I am going to enjoy all the benefits of having a modded console and I'm gonna play games early.

You can sell a banned console easy for $50-70 since people want these to play games on early. Then a used console with all the cables and a controller costs $150 at Gamestop. You can sell the controller and cables for $40, so you are getting a console for basically $60

I have no job at the moment and affording a new xbox is no problem.
I would sig this but it's big as fuck.

LocutusEstBorg

Oh if you're playing with a modded console then go ahead :)

I really should get around to modding my other Xbox one of these days.

Don't you guys get pre-modded consoles? Pre-modded consoles are much cheaper over here than buying them retail. Since warranty is void, they probably source it from Singapore/Japan and can sell it cheaper than what the retail outlets do.

I still downloading mine...Part 15, cmon...cmonnnn stupid net.

QuickJay...what ixtreme you using? did you have to use Activate.iso?

edit: Oh and if anybody curios...I got 2 xbox's and the sig is my regular (virgin) xbox 360

Robby

Los Doyers!
You can flash a console without voiding the warranty if you are skilled with a hair dryer.
lol

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM EST ----------

I still downloading mine...Part 15, cmon...cmonnnn stupid net.

QuickJay...what ixtreme you using? did you have to use Activate.iso?

edit: Oh and if anybody curios...I got 2 xbox's and the sig is my regular (virgin) xbox 360

iXtreme 1.6, just upgraded my liteon from 1.51 last night and got my activate.iso disk.
This game is sweet, special ops missions are really really fun.
The FAMAS with a Red Dot Sight is just beast.

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
this'll be my last post on this thread coz i can't bear reading about MW2 details from other players xD

but i want to know where did this got leaked from?

Robby

Los Doyers!
I don't think no one knows where it got leaked from, no one never knows where these comes from or else that person can get in trouble lol

25 kill streak gives you a Tactical Nuke which upon impact, gives you the automatic victory.
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m09NeDrZxPw[/YT]

Sweet.

Time to burn my active.iso and prepare this xbox for long nights of fun.

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM EST ----------

You can flash a console without voiding the warranty if you are skilled with a hair dryer.
lol

lol...I tried that skill until somebody yell my name and screw it up :cry:

Oh well shit happens.