• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Modern Warfare 2

PR0fessor Burnt

on xbox I hardley ever see it but then again i usually snipe but the one glitch i did see was
this one
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkBbukgyZYo&feature=fvsr[/YT]

on xbox I hardley ever see it but then again i usually snipe but the one glitch i did see was
this one
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkBbukgyZYo&feature=fvsr[/YT]

How people find these glitches astound me.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
How people find these glitches astound me.

I remember finding glitches in Perfect Dark that resulted in turning throwing knifes into buzzsaws :D

to be fair, I spent over 250 hours on that game.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Akimbo Model 1887 are beast. They are powerful, and have a long range considering they are a shotgun.
You basically point and shoot and whatever is in your crosshairs dies... I hope they weaken these bad boys. People are starting to just run around the map with them on, getting cheap kills.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Akimbo Model 1887 are beast. They are powerful, and have a long range considering they are a shotgun.
You basically point and shoot and whatever is in your crosshairs dies... I hope they weaken these bad boys. People are starting to just run around the map with them on, getting cheap kills.
So true. All was well until everyone started using it.

If they remove Akimbo, the 1887's would be fine. But I doubt it, IW never corrected any weapon in COD4, and I doubt they'll do the same here. Speaking of which, the UMP45 despite being an SMG has no damage falloff at all, even with a silencer.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Yeah it came out at around midnight.
No more javalin glitch, yay! Now the only thing I have to worry about is the akimbo model 1887.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Yeah I ran into a few of these matches, pretty fun.
I went 171-30something just now. I was 2 kills away from a nuke and then i get killed from an enemy spawning behind me.

Joey

Yeah I ran into a few of these matches, pretty fun.
I went 171-30something just now. I was 2 kills away from a nuke and then i get killed from an enemy spawning behind me.

What the hell were you playing that allowed you get get 171 kills? Sounds like the longest sabotage stalemate in history.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Domination.

Anyways, I was playing Demolition this time and I got 3 EMPs, 5 chopper gunners, and a shit load of harrier strikes and people started calling me a hacker and then they started giving me bad rep.

I love video games. Atleast my K/D is coming up again.

ilyace

What the hell were you playing that allowed you get get 171 kills? Sounds like the longest sabotage stalemate in history.

There's another glitch in the game that allows private matches to become public, and the match basically never runs out of time until somebody gets a nuke. And with small maps like Rust, getting tons of kills shouldn't be too difficult.

Robby

Los Doyers!
There's another glitch in the game that allows private matches to become public, and the match basically never runs out of time until somebody gets a nuke. And with small maps like Rust, getting tons of kills shouldn't be too difficult.

I knew about the private match glitch but I never been in one that last forever, they all have a 10min time limit I thought?

Its almost impossible to play 3rd person team tactical without getting into one of these. I hope its fixed soon.

ilyace

I knew about the private match glitch but I never been in one that last forever, they all have a 10min time limit I thought?

The ones I've been in have had unlimited time limits, but I've seen my brother play and he's usually had the 10 minute limit.

Lol, the second 3rd person team tactical match I joined was a private one on Rust.

Edit: I just played a match that had unlimited grenade launcher ammo (no reloading required, the nades just spat out), so fucking awesome. One guy on my team went 168-16.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
It has come to my attention that slasher ain't nothing to fuck with.

I want a hardcore free for all mode, and a 1st person cage match.

Sliderkk

After a long wait, I will finally get MW2 tomorrow.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Wow 3rd person team tactical playlist is fucked.

Free for all glitch plus unlimited nades/javalin/ac130...

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Wow 3rd person team tactical playlist is fucked.

Free for all glitch plus unlimited nades/javalin/ac130...

It's happening in all playlists. It's a combination of the Private Match exploit/glitch with another unlimited ammo hack (not sure how that got started)