• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Xbox 360 Bundle Announced

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
mw2c.jpg

As if DLC exclusivity wasn't enough, Activision has teamed up with Microsoft for a limited edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Xbox 360 bundle. It includes a metallic silver 320GB-equipped 360, with decals from the game strewn across a grunge-style background.

Also included is - of course - a copy of Modern Warfare 3 itself, themed bootup sounds built into the console, two custom wireless controllers, a one month subscription to Xbox Live Gold[...]

Continue reading: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Xbox 360 Bundle Announced...

JohnVani18

Cause they mainly release Limited Editions with exclusive titles.

hush404

I wonder who buys these things? I mean... most people who are into games like this already own a system no doubt.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Some people like to collect things like this, or if you need a new console.

I remember my old xbox was getting old and started to show signs of breaking down, and then a MW2 console came out and I ended up getting it and that's been my console for the past 2 years now.

Moose

Meta Moose
Looks kinda cool if you ask me. I think it'd look better without 'MW3' plastered all over it.