• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Mothership Zeta DLC for Fallout 3 Lands August 3

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
fallout31.jpg

Bethesda confirmed today that Mothership Zeta, the fifth and perhaps final DLC offering for Fallout 3, will hit Xbox 360 and PC on August 3. In this futuristic-themed scenario, players find themselves trapped within the confines of an alien-infested spacecraft orbiting thousands of miles from Earth. Escape to safety whilst neutralizing an extraterrestrial threat plotting to destroy your homeland.

The DLC was in fact originally scheduled to hit both platforms in July, but a revised date of August 3 isn't much of a setback, so we'll refrain from dishing out complaints. As with the previously released DLC packs, PS3 owners will once have to wait a tad bit longer. How long? Beth isn't saying yet.

Justdie

I feel safe in my BOX
ok first i want dat lazer on his back and i still need the othere two DLC's

MenaceInc

Staff Member
yea, I haven't even bought the other dlc's OR beaten the main game and I bought it on launch day with a Brotherhood of Steel figurine....lol