1. Welcome to the eXophase.com forums!

It looks like you're enjoying our site but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now?

By joining, you will have access to post topics, browse threads ad-free, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Multi Multiple Component Cable

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Robby, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Robby

Robby Los Doyers!

Last played:
    Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox 360
    Does anyone have any suggestions for a component cable(Red, Blue, Green) that can be plugged into the PS3 and Xbox360 at the same time?

I seen some by mad catz but some says it works then others say it doesn't.
    Does anyone have any experience with this or should I just get some for my PS3 because currently I have my Xbox using component and my PS3 using standard A/V.
  2. slicer4ever

slicer4ever Coding random shit

Last played:
    GTA V on Xbox 360
    i would imagine you'd be better off with a switch to plug both your xbox+ps3 into, then into the tv, while i've also seen setups that are single output-multiple inputs i've never put much faith in them as i can't imagine what would happen if you ran both systems at once.
  3. Joey

Joey New Member

4. Sousanator

Sousanator Shockingly Delicious

Last played:
    Grand Theft Auto V on PS3
  5. Robby

Robby Los Doyers!

Last played:
    Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox 360
    Thanks for the suggestion guys