• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Music of today good or bad?

Chathurga

I don't mind Lady Gaga either, the reason I shun pop music is it's money driven and shallow. The sound isn't what bothers me.
Lady Gaga writes her own music and has an actual music degree so she knows what she's doing, she also seems to have to weird artistic vision (although I don't get it at all). So yeah I don't like the music at all but I can respect her.

Joey

I don't mind Lady Gaga either, the reason I shun pop music is it's money driven and shallow. The sound isn't what bothers me.
Lady Gaga writes her own music and has an actual music degree so she knows what she's doing, she also seems to have to weird artistic vision (although I don't get it at all). So yeah I don't like the music at all but I can respect her.

Yeah, I downloaded her album, and it's surprisingly fresh. She's got a weird fixation with touching her self, but other than that, it's not bad music to listen to while you're driving, or hanging out with people.