• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

New iPhones Coming: One for Verizon?

Cryox

Bro.
Funny, I was just talking about how I would buy a Verizon iPhone in a hot second if it were to come out. I hate my current phone.

Joey

I'm slowing becoming a phone whore. I'm already kind of bored of my Nexus One (even though it's serving me nicely), and I want to get my hands on several phones. The HTC EVO 4G, a new iPhone, and I definitely want a Windows Mobile 7 Series phone when they hit.

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
It was only a matter of time before the whole Rogers exclusivity thing ran out. Fido only got iPhones because Rogers is the same company and just recently, Bell got access to them.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
I'm slowing becoming a phone whore. I'm already kind of bored of my Nexus One (even though it's serving me nicely), and I want to get my hands on several phones. The HTC EVO 4G, a new iPhone, and I definitely want a Windows Mobile 7 Series phone when they hit.

I'm the same way. I'm considering trading my nexus one with some guy for an HD2. And already know I'm buying the new Iphone if they ditch LCD and switch to AMOLED.