• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

New Years Resolutions

madsoul

Stop biting nails. Mine are extremly fucked. The skin around has gone hard and scabbed and it's just BADD

Heh. I forced myself to stop about 4month ago. Crappy habit.

Also i might add another thing. The thing im really bad at:

Being more social. Not skip parties, maybe that way get out more and at the same time be more healthy. Only problem would be that my whole class have an alcohol habit, I dont.

Seth

MD Party Room
Well I failed tho I going to try again next year.

James.

User Not Found
Umm,what?
the threshold for being considered underweight is a BMI of 20... o.0
Thats why I said "at the very, very least"

Right now I'm between 12.9 and 13.2. Depends on the day

EDIT: Just worked it out, I'm at 13 just now.

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
I stopped biting my nails for a few weeks.. then I failed.

I will stop biting again at new years along with quit smoking (cigs), lose weight work out .etc

Riorio99

It's a fairly obvious one, and one that I'm sure many others will make, but I want to start really buckling down and working hard at school, so I can get into Uni next year.

Colm

If you're waiting until January 1 to say you won't procrastinate as much, you've got a problem.. or are you being ironic?

Adiuvo

Maintain the way I am.

Nobody can be perfect, and trying to fix the numerous faults I have won't actually bring happiness, only distress if I actually try and get into it. So, it's simpler, and overall healthier to maintain the way I am.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I don't make new year resolutions, I find them somewhat silly half the time. If you want to do something why not just start now? Why wait until next year? The less you hesitate towards reaching your goals, the better life you will have. Granted my thinking is different from most people though, I was raised up as very independent.

If I had to put a label on it I guess my new year resolution would be to continue enjoying life. I do make goals all the time, of course, but I just don't save them for next year.

Joey

I can confirm that I followed through on Gutya's resolution to drink more... Oh god, I need an asprin.

gr34t3st

New Age Retro Hippie
My new years resolutions are saving my money/spending habits and become a better person to the people around me. I like starting debates and arguments over controversial topics at home and school. I'm not very outgoing either. The combination makes me somewhat of a loner. People still like me though.

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
I need to get a workout schedule that I can stick to. I had been able to go almost every day until this school year started and I found out I left at 7:30 and got back at 6:00 to do homework until 10:00.