• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

New Years Resolutions

Seth

MD Party Room
Well it almost that time of year again...Say your going to improve on something that fail it some time in may and never think about it again till next year lol..

I going to do something hard...Give up Pop and Energy Drinks(and that might help me loses some wait. I believe that where a majority of my weight comes from..Unless I on some event like at a party,on vac,or just on rare times

I also plan to do a prayer everyday(divine music or The Holy Rosary) I felt I haven't don't nearly enough praying this year.

So what are your this year.

Bran

Yell
I'm going to keep track of how many cookies I eat next year.

I'm gonna guess it's about 2500.

I know it's not a resolution but I hate resolutions and I think it'll be fun.

Joey

If you want to lose weight, get a job at Wal-Mart as an Unloader... I worked there for about 7 months, and when I started I was about 280-300 pounds, and now I'm about 220.

I also stoped drinking Soda at the same time though, so I'm certain that had something to do with it.

But yeah, a job like that will whip you into shape really quick.

Anyway, I don't know really what I could do. I've already done the losing weight thing, so... Maybe I should start smoking, and then try to quit?

Colm

My new years resolution should be about 1600x1050, if I get the monitor in time.

...I don't make these things. If you want to change, change NOW. Doing something like this is just being lazy. Same way as you'd say "I'll do it tomorrow".

JaX3RiR

I'll try to stop biting my fingernails. It's a really bad habit.

I've never made these "resolutions" before. :D

I thought this topic was actually about computer screen resolutions..

Moose

Meta Moose
I'll try to stop biting my fingernails. It's a really bad habit.

I've never made these "resolutions" before. :D

I thought this topic was actually about computer screen resolutions..

I just recently stopped biting mine. I still bite them, but only when they get too long so then I don't need to cut them.

You'd be surprised how fast your fingers recover from the biting... mine used to look like they'd been mauled, but now they look normal. =D

Seth

MD Party Room
If you want to lose weight, get a job at Wal-Mart as an Unloader... I worked there for about 7 months, and when I started I was about 280-300 pounds, and now I'm about 220.

I also stoped drinking Soda at the same time though, so I'm certain that had something to do with it.

Anyway, I don't know really what I could do. I've already done the losing weight thing, so... Maybe I should start smoking, and then try to quit?

Wow.... I used to be very active till I lost my job...Now I home all day and doing nothing...While even tho I say well under 1,500 cals a day.I still gaining fat...I miss going to the gym but without a car there no way in hell I going to spend 40 min in the cold to walk to the gym and by the time I get there I be tired and wont do crap.and I have to keep energy to walk back..And be sides if I work at walmart I be putting more gas then I would get out of my paycheck.(IT about a 25-30 drive in a mini van)

Gutya

You have to keep energy to... talk black?

Is that where you use gangster slang and talk like a rapper? I wouldn't have thought that took much energy.

Seth

MD Party Room
You have to keep energy to... talk black?

Is that where you use gangster slang and talk like a rapper? I wouldn't have thought that took much energy.
lol
I opps typo

Walk back home... But to walk on the streets I need talk black since my city full with black people who cant understand my EXTREME VANDENISM ...j/k...

Joey

Wow.... I used to be very active till I lost my job...Now I home all day and doing nothing...While even tho I say well under 1,500 cals a day.I still gaining fat...I miss going to the gym but without a car there no way in hell I going to spend 40 min in the cold to walk to the gym and by the time I get there I be tired and wont do crap.and I have to keep energy to walk back..And be sides if I work at walmart I be putting more gas then I would get out of my paycheck.(IT about a 25-30 drive in a mini van)

I imagine any department store would be equally demanding.

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
Stop biting nails. Mine are extremly fucked. The skin around has gone hard and scabbed and it's just BADD. So stop that.

Get a sustainable job. Quit smoking maybe.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Stop biting my nails.
I always bite my nails, so hopefully I don't and I let them grow out to be more normal.

Word

I unloaded for Mervyn's and now I'm unloading for Toys R Us. Sure helped my endurance.

My new years resolution would be... to limit my spending habits.