• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Next Minecraft Update Adds Wolves, Stats Tracking

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
minecraft1.jpg

Sandbox juggernaut Minecraft continues to expand, with creator Notch announcing that a sizable patch is due out this week. Highlights include

Robby

Los Doyers!
Achievements will definitely make me start playing again. It will add to the replay value.

boboa11

acheivments means bragging -.- braggers on youtube, bogus vids (like old cod ricky roll vids)
and all round rubish. sorry notch, but your killing minecraft :'-(

Bran

Yell
I'll probably play to mess with the wolves, but I'm not going to really get back into this game until the API is developed. I kinda want to get into modding this game myself, but don't want to be so involved in it like most people in the MC mod scene are.

EvilSeph

Administrator
Stats/Achievements aren't going to be in this update as far as I'm aware.

I'll probably play to mess with the wolves, but I'm not going to really get back into this game until the API is developed. I kinda want to get into modding this game myself, but don't want to be so involved in it like most people in the MC mod scene are.

True, MC modding is a bit hacky atm, would be awesome with some official support from Mojang instead of fighting with the obfustacator.