• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

obama campaigning on the 360

XsavioR

I love choosing between cutting off my leg, or cutting off my arm.

On one side we have a guy with known terrorist ties.

On the other we have a guy who claimed to be a war hero, yet his brothers at arms (guys he fought with) charge him with cowardice, and worse. Among other things.

PS obama came from my state, sent his ass an email giving input on the issues at that time, and i got one snyde ass reply from him, Not so impressed with him .

Mcain, well just look who supports him, (previous sites which were posted here but got deleted)

Games are my relief from this garbage. Im gonna be seriously pissed if they invade my hideaway

PR0fessor Burnt

I love choosing between cutting off my leg, or cutting off my arm.

On one side we have a guy with known terrorist ties.

On the other we have a guy who claimed to be a war hero, yet his brothers at arms (guys he fought with) charge him with cowardice, and worse. Among other things.

PS obama came from my state, sent his ass an email giving input on the issues at that time, and i got one snyde ass reply from him, Not so impressed with him .

Mcain, well just look who supports him, (previous sites which were posted here but got deleted)

Games are my relief from this garbage. Im gonna be seriously pissed if they invade my hideaway

yeah and i didnt say i support obama or mcain(im canadian) i just came across this on digg thought i would share
it

Serideth

To quote a comment there:

"Just wait for someone from McCain's team to tell him that this game "promotes reckless high speed driving" and "crazy crashes"."

So true, I think this was a bit pointless for him to do, having said that it might win him favor with gamers.