• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 Official MFORMATURE Killzone 2 Clan

Euphoria

Sales Nut
@Sousanator & spike021

You guys have been added to the "Americas" team.

Additional Comment:
Also spike021

No worries if you end up not joining. This clan now makes 2 for me. :)

Most clans play on a set day each week, so if both end up on different days that means more good KZ2 multiplayer for me.

Savagefreak

$ ./savage.sh
Add me in.
Savagefreak | Savagefreak | Europe
Still don't have it because of a fucked up suplying problem and my parrents refuse to buy it anywhere else then Intertoys =|

RoBz

sucker
Add me, but I'm not sure yet when I'll get this game.

I'm in Europe and have a mic. My PSN is Robzz18.

Euphoria

Sales Nut
Add me, but I'm not sure yet when I'll get this game.

I'm in Europe and have a mic. My PSN is Robzz18.

I added you to the "Europe and Asia" team.

No big deal if you do not get the game right away. I am pretty sure people will be on the game for quite some time. ;)

Euphoria

Sales Nut
So has anyone figured out what type of character they want to make?

I will most likely play Assault or Saboteur until I unlock the Scout class, but not 100% sure on a secondary yet.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
It's still too early to tell for me. I need some time to experiment a bit. I know I'll most likely not be a sniper. I can snipe well in pretty much all games, but I find it boring as hell. Based off the descriptions, I would have to say that Assault with a Tactician secondary kind of looks like it would suit my preferred play style, which is pretty much run-n-gun.

Euphoria

Sales Nut
It's still too early to tell for me. I need some time to experiment a bit. I know I'll most likely not be a sniper. I can snipe well in pretty much all games, but I find it boring as hell. Based off the descriptions, I would have to say that Assault with a Tactician secondary kind of looks like it would suit my preferred play style, which is pretty much run-n-gun.

From what I have heard sniping in KZ2 is much harder than games like CoD, Halo, etc... I also love the fact that one or two well placed shots can take down your opponent.

Sniper comes late though, might take me a week or two to unlock it.

Personally I have heard so many excellent things about the controls, from the weighted feel of the gun to the "fairly quick to learn, while to master" style. I can not wait for the 5th to play the damn demo.

I also thought about Assault/Tactician, it seems like a fun style to play. I also like the Saboteur/Scout style too, sneak into enemy territory then relay locations back to your team.

I used to love those characters in Team Fortress 2.

Vee

Sucks for me, the game comes out a week before a Maths exam for me. So i'll have to wait untill the 10th of March to get it.

Vee

Haha, i actually got the game on release. Lucky me.

Anyway, i'm going to be a Sabateur. Looks like the perfect class for me :D

Colm

If I get the game and my PS3 gets fixed by the next fw, I'd probably play Medic\Tactitian.

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
PSPHax0r9 | Spyder9 | USA

Still working on playing the campaign. As soon as I beat it I'll be online in no time. One thing that I was a little confused about the three times I did play was the class system. Do you have to level up to a certain level to even use it? Because it never asked me to choose or anything.

_Syn

I'm getting this game tomorrow, anyone want to let me know if this clan is actually like active in the game?

_Syn | x-riitoric l Vancouver, Canada (North America)