• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSN Okami HD Hitting PSN This Fall, Retrofitted With PlayStation Move Support

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
okami_ps3.jpg

Capcom sure loves churning out ports, but in the case of Okami, we can't really fault them. The unique cel-shaded adventure heavily influenced by Japanese mythology hit the PS2 back in 2006, with a Wii port following in 2008. Unfortunately, despite receiving critical acclaim - including numerous 'Game of the Year' awards, sales were relatively poor.

Continue reading...

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
No physical release. No buy.

I'll just pick up a Used PS2 copy and play it on PCSX2.

And judging by Capcom's other efforts. I'm not expecting much and this just sounds more like a port of the Wii version than anything.

When is the Umbrella Chronicles coming out already??

Richlando

London, UK – March 13th, 2012 - Capcom, a leading worldwide developer and publisher of video games, today confirmed that Resident Evil: Chronicles HD Collection will be coming to the PlayStation®3 across Europe and North America in June 2012 as a digital download. Featuring Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles and Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles, this Collection will be available to purchase from the Playstation®Store, with each title available to download individually at a later date.
Next Tuesday I think. UC/UC2 bundle should be then as well, should be a good store update.And MAYBE WD Ep.2 & maybe Rune Factory Oceans, but thats just my wishful thinking..

Seth

MD Party Room
Kinda wanted it on a disk as well but I will settle for the psn. I feel the need to replay this but dont feel like dusting off my wii, but then again I will have to dust off my move..