• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Orange box

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
I am. I've actually never played either Halflife2 or HL2 EP1 so EVERYTHING is going to be new to me.:smile:

MenaceInc

Staff Member
i want the orange box just for portal....it looks like the kinda game that would appeal to me....

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Def looking forward to team fortress. This is an amzing deal anyone know if game are on diff discs for ps3 or xbox

Both versions fit on one disc.

PS3 version has been delayed till like December though. I'll probably get it soon for PC.

J

Junit

I like it for 360 ;p They make good use of the bumpers for weapon switching and I love the taunts . BTW x3sphere if you have HL2 and HL2 episode one on your steam account , You can give HL2 and episode one to a friend ;p

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
HL2 EP2 = awesome...

but I am probably almost finished with it :( Around 4 hours in already.

J

Junit

I'm only an hour into it , but its pretty epic killing on those antlions

J

Junit

The orange box is on xbox ? I thought xbox only had HL2 and I heard it had frame rate issues

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
No it has Half Life 2 which I thought was being talked about i guess it was episode 2 didnt know there was a difference anyways I think they're the same since the girl on the orange box commercial is in this one and the only issues are when then game has to load a new area and only if you starting running and hoping away also only for a very short time.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
well... Episode 1 and 2 are a continuation to the original Half Life 2. After beating HL2 you'll definitely want to get EP1 and EP2.

Episode 3 is coming as well (probably in a couple years though knowing Valve).

J

Junit

x3 , do you have counter-strike source by any chance? if so wanna get a few rounds in xD

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
x3 , do you have counter-strike source by any chance? if so wanna get a few rounds in xD

I do, not that great at CS though. I'll PM you my SteamID.

Finished HL2 EP2... ending was ace. Can't wait for EP3.