• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

People on Facebook are gullible.

Cryox

Bro.
Facebook is recently becoming very overpopulated,there have been many members
complaining that Facebook is becoming very slow. Records show that the reason is
that there are too many non-active Facebook members and, on the other side, too
many new Facebook members.

We will be sending this message apround to see if members are active or not. If
you are active please send to at least 15 other users using Copy+ Paste to show
that you are still active. Those who do not send this message within 2 weeks
will be deleted without hesitation to create more space.

Send this message to all your friends and to show me that your still active and
you will not be deleted.

Founder of Facebook,
Mark Zuckerberg

Come on now. Who would believe this? First off, they can tell activity by several ways, whether you log-in in or not, status updates, etc.

3 (more to come) of my friends have already sent this to me. I find it funny that someone would actually believe that.

Anyone else here gotten this message or believe it?

andyauff

Haha wow. No, I haven't seen that, but I would hope the founder of Facebook would know when to use "you're" rather than "your".

Cryox

Bro.
Haha wow. No, I haven't seen that, but I would hope the founder of Facebook would know when to use "you're" rather than "your".

Yeah the second i read this, I knew it was fake. There was the coma without a space after it and the thing you said. I don't understand how people believe stuff like this.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
A classic chain letter, my brother received a similar letter on another site (probably the same letter on facebook, can't recall) but we instantly tagged it as spam. It's ridiculous but it still seems to work (just be glad it isn't a scam to get your password)

Cryox

Bro.
A classic chain letter, my brother received a similar letter on another site (probably the same letter on facebook, can't recall) but we instantly tagged it as spam. It's ridiculous but it still seems to work (just be glad it isn't a scam to get your password)

There was a similar one to the Facebook one on Hotmail awhile ago.

Urameshi

Who Higher Than Me?
There was a similar one to the Facebook one on Hotmail awhile ago.

just about to bring that up, it said hotmail ppl were inactive and without activity they would start chargin, or somethin like that. And ppl were sending that message out like it was cookies....just dumb.

xploren

Contributor
just about to bring that up, it said hotmail ppl were inactive and without activity they would start chargin, or somethin like that. And ppl were sending that message out like it was cookies....just dumb.

That was on MySpace too, with horrible (I mean like Chinese PSP noob horrible) spelling and grammar.

twelve

I'm not dead
Only community site that I've been that hasn't had one of these is bebo. Though I expect that's because it's so dead that no one would ever believe it.