• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Picked up the Tekken 6 bundle.

Serideth

Went down to my local Gamestop today and saw a bargin I couldn't turn down.

Over here new 360 games cost 60 euro and for 39.99 I got the HORI arcade stick, the game and an art book. I'm a huge fan of Tekken and have always wanted to buy a stick but could never justify the price, I'd advise anyone who like fighters to get up in this deal:

screenshot_220663_thumb300.jpg

artbook.jpg

So all in all very happy with this purchase :D

Riorio99

Very nice find. I heard the stick sucked though, but I would probably pick it up as well.

Serideth

Very nice find. I heard the stick sucked though, but I would probably pick it up as well.

I'm no expert when it comes to these things but from a first impression it's comfortable and responsive, nice weight to it as well.

About to test it online.

Serideth

So after a few days of trying it out I'm all in all impressed concidering the price I paid for it.

I would of preferred a longer stick but as far as the button resistence goes I'm well chuffed. I was in HMV today buying MS Points and I saw the same bundle I got for a whopping 120 euro more than what I paid, the bundle is definitely not worth that imo.

On another note the artbook is actually really awesome.