1. Welcome to the eXophase.com forums!

It looks like you're enjoying our site but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now?

By joining, you will have access to post topics, browse threads ad-free, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

360 Picked up the Tekken 6 bundle.

Discussion in 'Tekken Series' started by Serideth, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Serideth

Serideth Active Member

Last played:
    Angry Birds Rio on Xbox 360
    Went down to my local Gamestop today and saw a bargin I couldn't turn down.

Over here new 360 games cost 60 euro and for 39.99 I got the HORI arcade stick, the game and an art book. I'm a huge fan of Tekken and have always wanted to buy a stick but could never justify the price, I'd advise anyone who like fighters to get up in this deal:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So all in all very happy with this purchase :D
  2. Abe Froeman

Abe Froeman Gamer Dad Staff Member

Last played:
    inFAMOUS Second Son on PS4
    Nice find.
  3. Riorio99

Riorio99 New Member

Last played:
    Fallout: New Vegas on PS3
    Very nice find. I heard the stick sucked though, but I would probably pick it up as well.
  4. Serideth

Serideth Active Member

Last played:
    I'm no expert when it comes to these things but from a first impression it's comfortable and responsive, nice weight to it as well.

About to test it online.
  5. Serideth

Serideth Active Member

Last played:
    So after a few days of trying it out I'm all in all impressed concidering the price I paid for it.

I would of preferred a longer stick but as far as the button resistence goes I'm well chuffed. I was in HMV today buying MS Points and I saw the same bundle I got for a whopping 120 euro more than what I paid, the bundle is definitely not worth that imo.

On another note the artbook is actually really awesome.