• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Platinum Says Bayonetta, Wonderful 101 Will Only Go Multiplatform if Nintendo Says So

David Sanchez

Bayonetta-2.jpg

Bayonetta 2 and The Wonderful 101 are currently two of the most highly anticipated exclusives headed to the Wii U. Rayman Legends was also on that list before, but, well, you know. Anyway, that's beside the point. In case you were hoping to get a chance to play either Bayonetta 2 or Wonderful 101 on Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 somewhere down the road, you can forget all about that.

Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya stated that both titles could potentially be available on different platforms someday, but only if Nintendo gives the go-ahead.

Continue reading...

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
How is it good? Do you mean that by concentrating on one system that the games will end up better for it? I personally think that the Bayonetta franchise in particular would be much better off staying multi platform but I guess the sales will dictate if I'm right or not.

No worries, really doesn't bother me even tho i liked Bayonetta. Just wait for Bayonetta 3 on the next systems from Sony and MS, it'll be even better! :D