• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSN PlayStation Network Maintenance Set for Tuesday

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
psnetwork.jpg

Another week, another round of PSN maintenance. Community team member Rabid over at Sony's EU forum sends along word that the maintenance window will span from Tuesday 31st May at 19.00 GMT until Wednesday 1st June 01.00 GMT.

During the aforementioned timeframe, the follow PSN services will be inaccessible:
PC Registration
Console Storefront
PS3 Account Management
PS3 Network Account Registration
PSP Network Account Registration
Qriocity Account Management
Sony originally said it plans on fully restoring PSN by May 31, so let's hope this maintenance coincides with the return of the PS Store[...]

Continue reading: PlayStation Network Maintenance Set for Tuesday...

Biggy204

Means no PSN store, and they're already clocking us for our free psn + use and our 30 days of nabbing those free games are dwinddling down.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
The clock on the free stuff only starts ticking when the store goes online.

TeamOverload

And as for the PSN+? Let's be honest, it's completely god damn useful right now. The only "feature" we get out of it is the ability to back up our saves to the cloud, at which point does us not the slightest bit of good once we stop being a member anyways, so I don't see many people if all needing to use it, or use it often before that point. I would assume and hope that they will extend the PSN+ membership to a month from when the store goes back online, but I guess we shall have to wait and see.

january39

eXo Staff
Store is still offline in the uk, have you guys got access to it now but maintenance is planned? Im a bit confused now :/